2 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019, USA
2 Columbus Circle 2 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019, USA
We meet in front of the Museum of Arts and Design
Imagine, Terrace Dr, New York, NY 10023, USA
We end on the corner of Central Park West and West 72nd Street trains available and your guide will help find your next destination.
Enjoy Central Park Walking Tour! To fully appreciate a great bottle of Bordeaux from the Ausone estate or a wonderful meal at Le Bernardin’s, one must take their time. One such location is Manhattan’s Central Park. Despite its popularity, Central Park’s size of 1.3 square miles can make it difficult for tourists from out of town and New Yorkers alike to find their ideal spot in the park.
You can rely on the knowledgeable guides of Central Park Sightseeing to lead you through the park safely and effectively on a walking tour. Our walking tours, which can accommodate up to 25 people, run year-round, 365 days a year. As a full-service travel agency, we’re happy to work with groups of any size and in any language, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
At 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. every day, our excursions depart from 56 West 56th Street for a two-hour journey through Central Park’s lush foliage, stunning gardens, and rich cultural history. There will be lots of breaks pauses along the way, where our experts will share their knowledge of Central Park’s many fascinating facts and anecdotes with you. There are no challenging inclines on this tour, so you can take it at your own pace.
Explore the park’s many bridges, fountains, and statues, and fall in love with this iconic New York City landmark. Central Park is the most filmed location in the world, with more than 300 films shot there, from Romeo and Juliet in 1908 to The Avengers in 2011. On your walking tour, you’ll come across a number of cinematic gems, including:
- You will be well-informed about park history, movie locations, and celebrity homes around the park
- Embracing the attractions of Central Park at your own pace
- Discover this masterpiece of American architecture
To book a walking trip, a minimum group of 3 individuals is needed. At least one parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 12. As more individuals reserve, there will definitely be less cost per individual.
How about adopting Central Park’s attractions at your own pace?
Central Park was intended in the 19th century as an oasis of relief for a quickly increasing town and has developed into one of the United States’ historic masterpieces. Central Park is a key component of the town that no New Yorker can give up. Its architecture fits so perfectly into the urban setting that many individuals never think it’s man-made entirely.
Central Park is an enchanting and excellent way to explore this American architectural masterpiece is a walking tour. Central Park Walking tour tours are best known for their fountains, monuments, carvings, bridges, and some lakes. Follow your skilled guide through the breezing routes, the passages, and the archways, and learn the layout and history of Central Park.
You will also be advised on the itinerary of many film scene places that you could only see on a screen. There are no hard mountains and the walk tours are rated effortless.
Some of our walking tour spots:
- Wollman ice-skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- Dakota Building where Mia Farrow lives in Rosemary’s Baby
- Tavern on the Green was used as a location in Ghostbusters and Wall Street
- Bethesda Fountain, as seen in Enchanted and Gossip Girl
- The Bandshell where Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer were shot
- The Boathouse Cafe was used for When Harry Met Sally and Sex and the City
- The Pond, which from in Home Alone II during the pigeon lady scene
- The Dairy, a beautiful Victorian gothic building, which is featured in Independence Day
- The Mall, also known as the literary walk is used for Vanilla Sky and Big Daddy
- The Bow Bridge, this white bridge was featured in films such as Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan
- The Conservatory where Stuart Little drove sailboats
The lengthy walking tour of Central Park Sightseeing is two hours. Learn about the anecdotes of renowned Central Park from our fun and informative tours guides. For years, this is an experience you’ll remember. These guided tours include rain or shine, extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain, strong 35 mph or more winds, heavy snow, and temperatures 24 degrees below or 96 degrees above.
Recall bringing your cameras, please. You can’t miss taking photos of the locations you need to see in the labyrinth of Central Park!