Take a thrilling Chicago architecture boat tour to discover the great history of Chicago’s towering skyscrapers with a thrilling Chicago boat tour.
• Exciting, descriptive, professionally narrated 75-minute tour
• Cruise the lakefront, through the locks and along the river
• Exciting views and descriptions of Chicago’s most famous architecture, landmarks and history
• Thrilling speedboat ride on the lake
What’s the sound of 2,000+ HP when you begin? Learn when you’re riding the Seadog! The only tour to bring you across the locks and along the river from the lakefront. The Architecture Tour of the Seadog River & Lake is the best option to experience Chicago.
Seadog is the perfect way to experience the architecture of Chicago while crossing the river! The Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour is your best choice to experience Chicago, the only tour to take you from the lakefront, through the locks and along the river.
From popular and simple to locate Navy Pier, depart straight. Includes passage to Sears Tower through the historic Chicago River Locks and up the Chicago River, an architectural river trip and a speedboat ride along the lake front.
Our professionally narrated tour is educational, fun and interesting:
• Learn when and why the flow of the Chicago River was reversed.
• Learn how Chicago architects pioneered skyscraper construction
• Learn why the beautiful Chicago lakefront is almost all parkland
• Learn about an $80 million dollar skyscraper construction mistake
• See and hear about the dozens of skyscrapers lining the Chicago River including the Sears Tower and the Tribune Tower.
You’ll also get a stunning view of the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan with Seadog Cruises. And only Seadog completes the architectural tour with an exciting speedboat ride along the lake featuring Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, lovely Chicago Harbor, Museum Campus in Chicago and much, much more!
Get your e-ticket and go riding on the Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour to learn about Chicago’s renowned architecture in a fun and exciting manner!
More travel info about Chicago and United States
Chicago is one of the biggest cities in the US, sitting on the shores of Lake Michigan in Illinois. It is known globally for its iconic skyline, filled with skyscrapers,...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in Chicago
Located in the neighborhood of Chicago's Gold Coast, Waldorf Astoria Chicago is a luxury hotel featuring an on-site spa & wellness center and a restaurant. The Magnificent Mile shopping is...
Conrad Chicago is conveniently located in Chicago's River North district, 2.4 km from CIBC Theatre, 2.3 km from Chicago's Art Institute and 1.8 km from Cloud Gate–The Bean. A restaurant,...
The Langham Chicago is just 2 blocks from the famous shopping, dining and entertainment on Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile. This luxury hotel overlooks the city in a skyscraper designed by...