Canberra Day Trip From Sydney
Take this chance to visit the best sites and attractions of Australia’s capital of Canberra on a stunning day trip from Sydney.
• Canberra is the capital of Australia. There are many things to do in Canberra. You can visit the museums to have awesome eye-opening experiences. In addition, Canberra has many attractions and nationally significant sites.
On our day tour of Canberra you’ll have the opportunity to see all of the city’s best sights and attractions.
• Visit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
• Tour through the Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
• See mysterious Lake George
• Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation’s capital
• Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
• Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
• Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia
• Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
• Observe Parliament if in session
• See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
• See sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
• Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
• High Court of Australia
• National Library
• National Science and Technology Centre
• “The Lodge” – residence of the Prime Minister
• Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
• Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
Top attractions in Sydney
Opened in 1973, the Sydney Opera House stages more than 1,600 performances a year, ranging from from opera, ballet, dance to music and comedy shows, in its concert halls and...
The Sydney Harbour Bridge, the world's largest steel arch bridge, is an architectural landmark that spans one of the Earth's finest natural harbors. Opened in 1932, it is lovingly nicknamed...
Bondi Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Australia and it is known around the world. Crescent shaped, white sand beach is favorite hangout place for people from...
More travel info about Sydney and Australia
Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities. It is known globally for its unique, sail-like design of the Sydney Opera House, which became...
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and...
Top hotels in Sydney
Zara Tower – Luxury Suites and Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Sydney. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you...
Quay West Suites Sydney provides 5-star flats situated in Sydney's historic Rocks district. The hotel is only a5-minute walk from Circular Quay where you can see the iconic Sydney Harbor...
The 5-star Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Sydney. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay...
Featuring a swimming pool and free WiFi, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney CBD (Central Business District) is just a 15-minute walk from Circular Quay, where you can visit the...
The landmark Sofitel Sydney Wentworth provides luxurious accommodation with a flat-screen cable TV in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District).
Located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Hilton Sydney houses the largest health club in the city and fine dining in its iconic brasserie. The Town Hall train station is...