Travel with us on one of the best day trips from Melbourne aboard the Great Ocean Road tour combined with a fantastic Melbourne city tour. Learn the stories behind the facades, drive the iconic Great Ocean Road, enjoy an exclusive visit to see wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Package your City Tour and Great Ocean Road tours in one booking and Save!
- The tour of the city will allow our guests to enjoy the attractions of Marvellous Melbourne in a relaxed and entertaining way.
- More time to enjoy the views of one of the most spectacular coastal drives in the world
- Enjoy a walk in the forest and listen to the birds and the wind, have a coffee or a walk on the beach
- EXCLUSIVE access to Great Ocean Ecolodge to see koalas and kangaroos and support the conservation programs run here
- Small group means less time waiting for others and asking questions to your guide
Melbourne is a city of contrasts, with world-famous sporting arenas and beautiful historic gardens to explore. Welcome. When you’re on a private city tour in Melbourne, talk to your guide about the places you want to visit. It doesn’t matter if you’re interested in history, architecture or people; we can cater to your specific interests with this bespoke tour.
Tell your guide ahead of time what you want to see, or if you prefer, just relax and let your guide show you the best of Melbourne while you sit back and enjoy the sights. On a different day, you’ll have your own personal Great Ocean Road tour with a knowledgeable guide.
As part of a private tour of the Great Ocean Road, you’ll be able to take in all of its natural beauty. You’ll be able to get up close and personal with koalas and kangaroos when you visit Oceania’s Eucalyptus Forest Walk. Visit the Twelve Apostles and the Loch Ard Gorge to round out this memorable day.
Flights and hotel search for Melbourne