With our Dhow Cruise Dinner (Canal) from Dubai, enjoy a buffet dinner while cruising under the moonlit creek. A 2-hour dinner cruise on Dubai Creek is the perfect way to take in the scenery, feel the cool breeze, and eat a delicious buffet. After being picked up from your hotel, you will be taken on a moonlit cruise along the stream in a classic Arabic sailboat, known as a “dhow.”
From the open deck, take in the sights of the illuminated passing structures and landmarks. After that, you can feast on a wide variety of Arabic and international dishes while listening to live music and watching a vibrant dance performance.
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on a wonderful wooden dhow.
- Spend a romantic evening between the glistening stars as you cruise along the moonlit creek.
Dubai is surrounded by water, which will let you enjoy a cruise that will sail on the newest man-made canal which just opened in Dubai allowing us to cruise in the middle of the city. We will offer a dinner cruise on a wonderful wooden dhow ─ built in a time-honored manner, channeling the region`s historical heritage and traditions, yet with the utmost comfort that you can expect in a present-day ship.
Spend a romantic evening under the glistening stars as you watch the waves dance in the night while you cruise along the moonlit creek. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner served with a taste of local delicacies as you sail through the deep blue canal.
Pick up, drop off conditions
- All our tours include pick-up from the hotel in Dubai for sightseeing, dining experiences, and attraction tours.
- Our dispatch is done daily and depends on the different pick-ups we have to do and the routings as well. Our operation department will pick up between 50 mn to 15 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay.
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 10 minutes for the guest so the other guests at the next pick-up location will not be delayed.
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day’s pick-up.
- All our morning tours depart at the Grayline terminal on Dubai Internet City metro station. PM tours might depart from DUBAI mall. Please check the details of each tour.
- Clients who booked less than 12h for a tour will not be provided a pickup but can join the tours at the departure point.
- For clients in Sharjah, Jebel Ali, or Ajman hotels, we charge a supplement of 25$ pp NON-COMMISSIONABLE for pick up.
Flights and hotel search for Dubai