Spirit of Washington Dinner Cruise
Dance the Night Away
You’ll never run out of things to do onboard in this Spirit of Washington Dinner Cruise. See all of our fun entertainment options. Reserve the seats today!
Watch the sunset over Washington DC from one of the five decks of your luxury cruise ship during this dinner buffet cruise. Bring your camera with you to capture the breathtaking views of Washington, DC landmarks as your captain cruises down the Potomac River on his way to the White House.
A leisurely evening of sightseeing, fine dining, and dancing will be provided. Enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet (see sample menu below) and relax in the elegant dining room while the DJ entertains you with dance music and comedic skits on the jumbo screen.
After dinner, take turns spinning your partner around the dance floor while the DJ spins your favorite songs from the past. Alternatively, take a romantic stroll around the ship’s decks and take in the illuminated DC landmarks, which include the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial townhomes, and other notable buildings and structures.
- Live Entertainment
- Dance the Night Away
- Stroll Under The Stars
- Rock The Boat
Spirit of Washington Dinner Cruise
Quite simply, a Spirit of Washington dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, live performances, and dancing.
For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 450 guests, this is the most unique moving experience in Washington.
The dinner cruise includes:
• Welcome Aboard – You’re in for a special evening from the moment you are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cruise-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises. Order drinks, then feel free to explore the ship while our crew casts off for three fabulous hours.
• Bon Appetit’ – Your waiter will invite you to our Grande Dinner Buffet. Everything is freshly-prepared. Take as little or as much as you like.
• Oh, Beautiful – Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never-ending view of Washington DC.
• Live Entertainment – While you’re reveling in the vibrance around you, Spirit’s talented waitstaff will dazzle you with their vocal talents.
• Stroll Under The Stars – Take your drinks topside and relax on the largest outdoor deck in the city.
• Rock The Boat – Spirit’s dinner cruises spotlight some of the hottest DJs in the city. For nearly two hours, we’ll spin your favorite top 40 hits from various genres and styles and let you rock ’til we dock – literally. The perfect end to the perfect night.
Step aboard the Spirit of Washington for an evening of unparalleled cruising fun. Enjoy this luxurious cruise ship while you dine, dance, and enjoy star-quality entertainers and breathtaking skyline views, all for one price.
Hurry! Catch the Spirit and Cherish the Experience. Make your reservation today and get your eTicket for this one-of-a-kind Washington Dinner Cruise. All Aboard!
Sunday: Sails: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Monday – Tuesday: Sails: 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Wednesday – Thursday: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
4/1/19-08/30/19 & 12/6/19-12/27/19: 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
9/6/19–11/29/19 & 1/1/20-3/31/20: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
4/1/19-9/1/19 & 12/1/19-12/29/19: 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
9/8/19–11/28/19 & 1/1/20-3/31/20: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Boarding and departure times are subject to change.
Duration: 3 hours
Southwest Washington DC
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates are subject to change.
Board this sleek, five-deck luxury cruise ship and set sail for a fun-filled evening of dinner, dancing, and sightseeing around Washington, D.C. As you make your way down the Potomac River, you’ll be treated to some of the most spectacular sunset views in the city of Washington, DC.
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by a fantastic DJ, dancers, and comedians, among other activities. Take time after dinner to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll through the city to take in even more of the twinkling DC skyline.
Alternatively, you can hit the dance floor while the DJ spins your favorite songs. A few of the most popular attractions in Washington DC, including the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, and the Admiral’s Row colonial townhomes, will be visible as you travel along the route.
Don’t forget to bring your camera because the views from this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
Spirit of Washington Dinner Cruise.
Flights and hotel search for Washington, DC