10001 McKinley Dr Tampa, FL 33612
Adventure Island Tampa Water Park, Florida, offers 30 acres of waterpark Tampa fun with calm beaches, thrilling attractions, and even areas for games like sand volleyball for a theme park experience that will stay variety and is guaranteed to please the entire family.
Adventure Island is located in the city of Tampa. At one of the most well-known and well-liked waterparks in Tampa, visitors may race down twisting slides, splash around in pools that are heated seasonally, or simply soak up the sun on the white sand beaches. When you’ve worked up an appetite, stop by Surfside Cafe or Mango Joe’s for a bite to eat after you’ve finished your activity. #
No matter what you decide to do, you can rest assured that the Adventure Island Tampa FL water park will provide you with more than enough activities to keep you occupied and the temperature at a comfortable level.
At Adventure Island Florida Waterpark in Tampa, the rides are without a doubt going to be the high points of your visit. You can rest confident that there is unquestionably something for every adventurer, regardless of whether you want to get out and experience the speed thrills of the water slide and other park rides or simply want to refresh yourself and get in some floating on the lazy river or treat the kids to children’s water rides. Any trip to the water park at Adventure Island is guaranteed to be an experience you won’t forget!
Adventure Island Tampa Slides: Available During Regular Adventure Island Hours, These Slides are a Great Time!
- Solar Vortex: As America’s first dual tailspin waterslide, you definitely don’t want to ignore the chance to ride on this ride.
- Aruba Tuba – fire through the darkest tunnels on a 2 person tube at high speed ending with a splash into the pool.
- Calypso Coaster – A 2-person raft taking you through several turns and twists.
- Caribbean Corkscrew – A corkscrew body slide zipping you down in total darkness!
- Colossal Curl – 4-person enclosed mega-slide for an action packed high-adrenaline adventure.
- Riptide – A four lane mat slide perfected for a race to the finish line.
- Wahoo Run – Family raft slide for up to 5 riders spinning 20 feet per second through corkscrews and waterfall curtains.
- Water Moccasin – A triple tube spiraling slide.
- Vanish Point – The floor will be pulled from under your feet dropping you down 70 feet through spiraling tubes.
Pools at the Adventure Island Florida Tampa Water Park: Enjoy tons of splashing fun at Adventure
- Island Florida with these Adventure Island Tampa Bay Pools
- Endless Surf – 17,000 Sq. Ft wave pool with waves every 5 minutes.
- Paradise Lagoon – Pool with platform jumps, cable drop, rope walk, slides and waterfall.
- Rambling Bayou – Half mile tube trek through rainforest, waterfalls, rain and fog.
- Fabian’s Fun Port: This kid-friendly jungle gym features water jets, slides, and tons of play equipment.
- Splash Attack – Water playground catered to the kiddos.
The waterpark at Adventure Island, which is next to the theme park Busch Gardens and offers an excellent place for your entire family to beat the heat of the Tampa summers, is located right next to Busch Gardens. This outdoor water park spans 30 acres and is packed with exciting water rides that are suitable for guests of all ages.
Your day filled with wet fun will be more exciting if you go on some of the more thrilling water rides, such as the Key West Rapids, the Gulf Scream, and the Wahoo Run. In addition, there are a great number of rides and opportunities to splash around for the younger guests.
You may make the most of your time at Adventure Island Waterpark by taking advantage of the many amenities that are available, such as lounge chairs, picnic spots, an arcade room, a volleyball area, and two restaurants that offer dining outside. Make a trip to the Adventure Island Waterpark part of your itinerary for a fun way to beat the heat.