Get to know the heart of Vancouver with this premium 4-hour Vancouver Sightseeing Tour including Canada Place, Chinatown, Stanley Park, and more! Cosmopolitan Vancouver, Canada has plenty to offer every traveler, from museums to cultural activities to top-notch restaurants. On this half-day private tour, you’ll be transported to top sites and led by a local guide.
- Go to Gastown and learn about Vancouver’s humble beginnings
- Relax in Queen Elizabeth Park
- Explore the third-largest Chinatown in North America
After being picked up from your downtown Vancouver hotel, you’ll board a luxury car or coach with free Wi-Fi and a private guide for a 4-hour tour of the city. Drive through Downtown Vancouver’s financial district to see the city’s distinctive architecture, then through the city’s second-largest Chinatown to Gastown, where you can see the city’s most famous landmark, the Steam Clock.
Keep going through the heart of Downtown. You’ll soon arrive at the Canada Cruise Ship Terminal, the Coal Harbour area, and finally Stanley Park, the city’s only forest, all within a short distance. During your time in Vancouver, be sure to visit the totem poles, Prospect Point, and the serene Lost Lagoon.
Get back in your car and drive to Granville Island, a vibrant art district in Vancouver. You can take in the sights and smells of the island’s many art galleries, shops, and restaurants as you stroll the streets. After passing the 2010 Olympic Games BC Place and the Hockey Legends Rogers Arena, see the sights of Science World and the Olympic Village as you continue through English Bay. Arrive back in the city center at the end of your 4-hour sightseeing tour for drop-off at your hotel.
This 4-hour tour is an interesting fully guided excursion around Vancouver in a combined group with plenty of stories about the history, culture, and people of the city. On this tour, we’ll be making stops at the following must-see attractions:
• Canada Place – Scenic views and the history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
• Robson Street – The most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver, its many shops, restaurants, and local history will keep you on the tip of your toes while you’re here.
• Stanley Park – All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore in this urban oasis that is a favorite place for locals and tourists alike.
• English Bay – Stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings gives this spot a real “wow” factor!
• Chinatown – The third largest of its kind in North America, this very vibrant and authentic Chinese experience will totally amaze you.
• Gastown– This is where Vancouver began life as a humble tavern founded by John ‘Gassy Jack’ Deighton. Very cozy yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this unique part of town.
• Queen Elizabeth Park– Endless gardens of blooming flowers and wonderful views of Vancouver City from the top of one of its hills will greet you in this relaxing spot.