Although there are a multitude of destinations considered kid-friendly, here are the top 5 you may want to consider on your next family vacation.
Different cultures, customs, backgrounds, languages, sights, sounds, smells, cuisine, clothing, products, attitudes, await the world traveler. There are so many things to experience, it`s difficult to decide which aspect of your trip was the most sensational or enlightening. Traveling the world will enrich your life …
Bangkok is one of the world’s most exciting towns to visit. The town provides something exciting for everyone with such diversity of distinct attractions and a intriguing combination of traditional fused with contemporary culture. These two videos include 25 of what we believe to be Bangkok’s absolute best things to do. We’ve placed together a variety of operations that consist of everything from Bangkok’s zoo, its most revered temples and gilded palaces, to the city’s so renowned culinary choices. If you want to revisit any of these attractions in Bangkok shown in the video, here is all the data right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง – Wang Lang Market is one of favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร – One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping – don`t miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย – The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ – Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
Private Damneon Saduak Floating Market Day Trip From Bangkok – $103.82
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ – Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK, Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง – One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. – Visiting markets is one of people`s personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต – The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี – The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don`t miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า – The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha with Gems Gallery – $36.80
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ – Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ – Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) – Bangkok`s Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร – A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ – As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it`s very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร – There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) – Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ – One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there`s a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน – Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it`s the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง – Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there`s so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร – A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด – Bangkok`s little India is known as Pahurat. It`s a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด – The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat, Sampeng Market (เยาวราช, สำเพ็ง) – Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok – don`t miss it!
Hope you enjoyed these 25 things to do in Bangkok!
The South of France is the gem of Europe. Charming medieval towns, beaches, resorts and of course, wonderful food. If you have never seen it, you owe it to yourself to discover what well heeled travelers have known for two centuries.
If you are lucky enough to be able to schedule your vacation in the wintertime, one of your priorities is to get away from the cold temperatures, snow, and other wintertime conditions you have at home. You also want a travel spot where you will …
So you want to travel to Austria. Well, you`ve made a wise choice. Austria is considered one of the top year-round travel destinations. Because of its beautiful Alps, winter sports are quite popular in Austria, providing Austria with high tourist attendance in the winter and giving you a reason to travel to Austria any time of the year.
Vermont is one of the most popular snowmobile vacation destinations in the eastern region of the United States. With a large amount of annual snowfall, the weather in Vermont make snowmobiling and other winter sports and activities make for ideal conditions where vacationers and guests will enjoy their winter hobbies.
While many travelers prefer to visit tropical destinations during their winter holidays, why not visit a place where you can enjoy winter activities? Have you ever considered a dog sledding wilderness adventure in North America? The thrill of traversing the wilderness on a sled drawn …
Located near Monashee Mountains, Silver Star Mountain Resort is the best ski resort in this region. Thousands of tourists visit here during the winter months, from November to April. Silver Star has about 115 marked runs with great cross-country trails. Cross-country skiing is a major …
The Christmas season in Rome begins early in December with the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Since the majority of Italians are Catholic, the feasts and rituals of that faith dominate the celebrations. Christmas ends with the Feast of the Epiphany on January 6th. It is said that this latter feast is as special for children as Christmas Day!
Paris is a beautiful city any time of year, but at Christmas time it can be magical. A trip to Paris can be a romantic holiday for couples or a fun family vacation. Here are some of the things you can see and take part …
The Golden Isles of Georgia are part of what`s commonly called the Sea Islands, a stretch of more than 100 islands between South Carolina and Florida. The Golden Isles of Georgia are a collection of four islands of the Sea Islands along the 100-mile coast …