Explore Melbourne, Australia on our Mornington Peninsula Tour with Strawberry Farm Tour. Flinders Bakehouse Cafe & Golf Course. Check the tour package now!
• Premium Coach Tour
• Mornington Pier
• The Cups Estate
• Beach side hamlets of Port Phillip Bay
• Panoramic views of Bass Strait from Flinders lookout
• Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm – Australia’s largest strawberry producer
• Wander through strawberry fields and pick your own luscious strawberries
Mornington Peninsula is one of many Melburnians’ favorite holiday destinations. Join our day trip and explore all of the peninsula’s items, beautiful beaches, top-class resort towns, cafes and restaurants.
A day trip that will inspire the senses! Take the scenic route to Mornington along Port Phillip Bay (at cost). Go to the Cups Estate for wine degustation around the bay and inside. Experience chocolate tasting, bakery café luncheon, pictures of a panoramic view to Phillip Island and a spectacular drive through the Flinders Golf Course on the remote township of Flinders. Mock Red Hill is waiting for cider and tastings, and you have to pick your own delicious strawberries on the Sunny Ridge!
* Beach side hamlets of Port Phillip Bay
* Visit the seaside resort of Mornington for morning tea (own expense)
* Perhaps a walk along the pier or simply relax on the beach
* The Cups Estate – sample an extensive range of hand crafted cool climate wines accompanied with estate grown olives, olive oil and bread
* Grape vines and olive trees provide a picture perfect background for our tasting
* Tour through the small township of Flinders with its preserved streetscape
* Immerse yourself in the delicate aroma of chocolate as we enter the impressive atelier of Mornington Peninsula Chocolates for a tasting
* Enjoy a delicious bakery cafe lunch with a drink in a rustic and charming setting at local favourite Flinders Bakehouse Cafe
* Panoramic views of Bass Strait from Flinders lookout
* Scenic drive through Flinders Golf Course with breathtaking ocean vistas
* Cider and produce tastings at Mock Red Hill
* Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm – Australia’s largest strawberry producer
* Wander through strawberry fields and pick your own luscious strawberries
* Perhaps enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
* Arthurs Seat – panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the CBD (photo stop).
Top attractions in Melbourne
Puffing Billy Railway, cherished by millions for more than 100 years, is one of the world's finest surviving steam railways. Children and adults alike would love the wind in their...
The Yarra River has many picturesque settings to offer. A variety of barbecue and picnic facilities, fishing platforms and jetties are accessible on the river banks. However, there are parks...
Located in the heart of the city, Queen Victoria Market offers an authentic shopping experience. The market is listed as a National Heritage site, home to hundreds of small businesses...
More travel info about Melbourne and Australia
Melbourne is Australia's second largest city and cultural capital, with buildings from the Victorian era and offering extensive shopping, museums, galleries, theaters, and large parks and gardens. Many of its almost 5 million residents are from diverse ethnic background as...
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and...
Top hotels in Melbourne
Adelphi Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Melbourne CBD area. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All...
Set in a prime location of Melbourne, Hotel Grand Hyatt Melbourne puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a high standard of service...
Pan Pacific Melbourne provides comfortable and trendy accommodation with city, Port Phillip or Yarra River panoramic views. Guests can enjoy the finest amenities, including a fitness centre, and the intimate...
Offering a restaurant, day spa, fitness center and indoor heated pool, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD on Collins Street.
Park Hyatt Melbourne, a 5-star hotel offers an award-winning restaurant, premium accommodation and spa facilities just 1.5 km from the city center of Melbourne. The popular shopping area of Collins...
Set above the vibrant Southbank district of Melbourne, Crown Towers provides spacious, comfortable rooms with city and Port Phillip Bay views. Each space has original artworks and bathrooms in marble.