Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Flight Tour. Marvel at the modern architectural wonder that is the Las Vegas Strip from the sky! Take in the glamour, glitz, and sparkle of the Las Vegas Strip from the comfort of a helicopter ride over some of the city’s most famous landmarks. While being chauffeured to and from the airport in the comfort of a private limousine, Fly above Downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street for 10 to 12 minutes. Taking an aerial tour of Las Vegas is an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- See the Las Vegas Strip and part of Downtown Las Vegas like never before!
- Provided by the world’s largest Grand Canyon sightseeing company.
his amazing helicopter flight tour over the Las Vegas Strip departs from Las Vegas-McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
Your helicopter awaits to take you a stunning flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip. See the volcano at the Mirage, and marvel at the fountains of Bellagio. Flypast the Clock Tower of St. Mark’s Square at the Venetian and view the replica of the famous Eiffel Tower. Come closer to the Stratosphere than ever before and stare into the face of history at the Fremont Street Experience where the town began a century ago.
- Clients arrive at Las Vegas Terminal for check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- Clients board the helicopter. Round-trip aerial flight time is approximately 12 minutes
- Views of the Las Vegas Strip and part of Downtown Las Vegas
- Return to Las Vegas Terminal
Only one departure time around 8:00 pm – This departure time may change depending on your departure date. Please reconfirm the departure time with us after submitting the booking.
Availability of flights: Daily except for Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Flights and hotel search for Las Vegas