What to do in Paris at night? How about dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel, followed by a Seine river cruise, and a show at the Moulin Rouge!
• Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel!
• Delectable French cuisine!
• Eiffel Tower
• River Seine Cruise
• Moulin Rouge show with half bottle of champagne
• Transport in luxury air-conditioned coach
• Multilingual hostess/interpreter
Discover Paris’s beauty at night!
Enjoy Parisian cuisine’s elegance in an unparalleled environment: the Eiffel Tower!
We will go up to the Eiffel Tower’s first floor for lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant (including beverages). Admire the view of Paris and its monuments such as the basilica of the Sacred Heart in Montmartre, the museum of the Louvre, the cathedral of Notre Dame, the tower of Montparnasse and Les Invalides.
Menu (subject to modification)
– Slightly smoked salmon, waffle and cream of taramasalata
– Roasted chicken breast casserole, mashed potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes, chestnut with a truffle oil emulsion
– Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
– Wine, mineral water, coffee
Then feel the magic and romance of the capital as seen through a glass-enclosed boat while gliding along the River Seine. Discover the monuments of Paris along the Seine with a 1-hour cruise.
* Commentary with individual audio guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
We’ll next be off to one of Paris’ most famous cabarets! Enjoy the atmosphere of Paris at the turn-of-the-century and admire the delightful French Cancan superbly danced by the Moulin Rouge Doriss Girls! The Moulin Rouge is a magical, must-do experience in Paris. Champagne will be served during the show.
You will be accompanied to a location within a close proximity to your hotel at the end of the evening.
Top attractions in Paris
More travel info about Paris and France
France, a country in Western Europe, has everything that traveler needs for exiting journey: medieval cities and castles, villages in Alps and, of course, Mediterranean Riviera, for relaxing summer holidays....Read More
Top hotels in Paris
Hôtel Dupond-Smith is situated in central Paris, in the Marais district. It provides separately decorated rooms with characteristics of design. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and a 15-minute walk from...Read More
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Paris
Last Updated on by