Enjoy a totally private Zion National Park Tour From Las Vegas with just your group and your expert tour guide to stunning Zion National Park! On this day tour from Las Vegas, you’ll see the tall mountains rising up beside you as you enjoy a spectacular scenery.
Enjoy a hike, walk along the Virgin River and enjoy a scenic drive. This is for sure, an Instagram worthy tour!
• See the Court of Patriarchs
• Experience the Temple of Sinawava
• Travel to the stunning Great White Throne
• Hike to the lower pool of Zion
• Free Wi-Fi is on our VIP vans
• Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
• Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
Zion National Park
On the drive from Las Vegas to Zion, you will experience a landscape of contrast. You will pass from the Joshua tree-covered Mojave Desert of Nevada into the northwest corner of Arizona and through the unbelievable Virgin River Gorge, which was the most expensive section of interstate highway ever constructed when it opened in the early 1970s.
Upon entering Utah, you are welcomed by the deep, red cliffs of St. George. You will be dazzled by the beauty of southern Utah as you make your way to the grandeur of Zion National Park. In Zion, you will ride the National Park shuttle on a tour of the Zion Loop, where you will be absolutely mesmerized by its majestic stone cliffs.
Stops Along the Way
• The Court of the Patriarchs is the 4th stop for the Zion Canyon Shuttle. To get a good view take the easy two-minute trail to a little viewpoint. Above the trees and across the canyon there is the majestic “Court of the Patriarchs.” This collection of peaks are individually named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
• The Great White Throne is an impressive monolith rising more than 2400 feet above the canyon floor. The shuttle stops at the viewpoint to view the most famous Zion’s landmarks.
• The last shuttle stop is at the Temple of Sinawava. Here you can walk 1 mile to the end of the paved Riverside Walk, and begin wading up the river.
• This easy 1.2 mile round trip to the lower pool is located just across from the Zion Lodge. Children and adults alike have fun hiking to the waterfalls and lower pool.
Flights and hotel search for Las Vegas