You’ll never run out of things to do onboard in this Spirit of Washington Dinner Cruise. See all of our fun entertainment options. Reserve the seats today!
• Live Entertainment
• Dance the Night Away
• Stroll Under The Stars
• Rock The Boat
Quite simply, a Spirit of Washington dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, live performances and dancing. For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 450 guests, this is the most unique moving experience of Washington.
Dinner cruise includes:
• Welcome Aboard – You’re in for a special evening from the moment you are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cruise style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises. Order drinks, then feel free to explore the ship while our crew casts off for three fabulous hours.
• Bon Appetit’ – Your waiter will invite you to our Grande Dinner Buffet. Everything is freshly-prepared. Take as little or as much as you like.
• Oh, Beautiful – Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never-ending view of Washington DC.
• Live Entertainment – While you’re reveling in the vibrance around you, Spirit’s talented waitstaff will dazzle you with their vocal talents.
• Stroll Under The Stars – Take your drinks topside and relax on the largest outdoor deck in the city.
• Rock The Boat – Spirit’s dinner cruises spotlight some of the hottest DJs in the city. For nearly two hours, we’ll spin your favorite top 40 hits from various genres and styles and let you rock’til we dock – literally. The perfect end to the perfect night.
Step aboard the Spirit of Washington for an evening of unparalleled cruising fun. Enjoy this luxurious cruise ship while you dine, dance, enjoy star-quality entertainers and breathtaking skyline views, all for one price.
Hurry! Catch the Spirit and Cherish the Experience. Make your reservation today and get your eTicket for this one-of-a-kind Washington Dinner Cruise. All Aboard!
Sunday: Sails: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Monday – Tuesday: Sails: 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Wednesday – Thursday: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
4/1/19-08/30/19 & 12/6/19-12/27/19: 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
9/6/19–11/29/19 & 1/1/20-3/31/20: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
4/1/19-9/1/19 & 12/1/19-12/29/19: 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
9/8/19–11/28/19 & 1/1/20-3/31/20: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Boarding and departure times are subject to change.
Duration: 3 hours
Southwest Washington DC
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
Top attractions in Washington, D.C.
The Lincoln Memorial is an impressive national American monument constructed to honor the United States ‘ 16th President, Abraham Lincoln. It is situated opposite the Washington Monument on the western...
The U.S. Capitol, often referred to as the Capitol Building, is home to the U.S. Congress and seat of the U.S. federal government’s executive branch. It is situated on Capitol...
The Washington Monument is an obelisk constructed to honor George Washington, the first president of the United States. It is located on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to the...
More travel info about Washington, D.C. and United States
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital and seat of three branches of government, is a city on the banks of Potomac River, between states of Maryland and Virginia. It is famous for vast collection of admission free, public museums and many...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in Washington, D.C.
With a stay at Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square, you'll be centrally located in Washington, just a 4-minute walk from White House and 13 minutes by foot from Ford's Theater....
Centrally located in Washington, Park Hyatt Washington is within a 15-minute walk of George Washington University and Dupont Circle. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Lincoln Memorial...
A stay at Mandarin Oriental Washington DC places you in the heart of Washington, within a 15-minute walk of Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi...
With a stay at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Capital One Arena and within a 5-minute walk of Ford's Theater. This 4.5-star...
Welcome to Conrad Washington, DC, a contemporary urban oasis in the heart of the District. This luxury hotel offers an elevated perch from which to experience the nation's capital, with...
With a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C., you'll be centrally located in Washington, a 5-minute drive from George Washington University and 8 minutes from Lincoln Memorial. This 5-star...