•Grand Pearl Cruise offers unrivaled service and gives a great impression and comfort while you journey through the seas.
•Dine with candlelight aboard prestigious yacht-like cruise vessels, dine on exquisite oriental and western cuisine, experience professionally guided tours to temples and palaces and an overall exemplary service.
Experience an enchanting dinner at the luxurious cruise vessel while admiring the illuminated city of Bangkok
• Pick Up at 18:00 Hrs (Approx), Drop at 2200 Hrs on a shared basis.
• 19:00 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.). Followed by a warm welcome.
• 19:30 Board the Grand Pearl Cruise and Depart River City Pier. Waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome in a typical ceremonious Thai culture and a “Grand Pearl” welcome cocktail. The singer introduces safety regulations in case of emergency. Don’t forget to capture the mesmerizing night view of the shimmering city lights as well as that of Wat Arun and Grand Palace in your cameras.
• 20.00 Dinner: Select your desired dishes from international buffet bar under the moonlight. The musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to compliment your meal.
• 21.00 Time for a dance! Select cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
• 21.45 Arrive at the River City Pier and enjoy a comfortable ride back home
Top attractions in Bangkok
Wat Arun, known internationally as Temple of Down (full name: Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan) is one of the most important temples in Bangkok.
Wat Phra Kaeo, the most sacred temple in Thailand, is a home to the statue Emerald Buddha, which is now a synonym of the temple, as it is globally known as Temple of Emerald Buddha.
The most famous landmark in Bangkok and presumably in entire Thailand, The Grand Palace is mesmerizing architectural complex in the heart of Bangkok.
More travel info about Bangkok and Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand's capital, is famous for dynamic street life and exciting night entertainment. In contrast to lively night life and entertainment opportunities, there are many shrines and temples throughout the city that offer tranquil environment for visitors to marvel at...
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country with diverse geography, rich culture and history. It is in the top ten world tourist destination for decades and for a good reason. Tourists from around world are coming to Thailand to enjoy great...
Top hotels in Bangkok
5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissotel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of "Thailand's Leading City Resort" award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers...
Offering luxury housing with contemporary facilities and free Wi-Fi in government fields, W Bangkok Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain Station. It features an indoor swimming...
Kempinski Residences Bangkok brings the world-renowned luxury of the Kempinski brand to Bangkok, in its prime shopping and entertainment district. Located within the grand complex of the five-star Siam Kempinski...
Located in Bangkok Riverside, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bangkok. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities...
Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel is located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Khao San Road and 1.4 miles from Patpong. Distance from Grand Palace is 1.7 mi. The airport of...
The Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is 100 meters from the Skytrain Station of Thonglor BTS. It provides contemporary rooms with air conditioning and bathroom facilities.
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Bangkok
Last Updated on by