Marvel at the amazing sights of Vietnam with our 7 Days HANOI -NINH BINH -HALONG BAY-SAIGON and learn more about the local culture.
• Explore Vietnam from north to south
• See the ancient Hoa Lu Ninh Binh
• Enjoy cruising along the UNESCO Heritage Site of Halong Bay
• Marvel at the wonders of Ho Chi Minh City
We’ll pick you up from Noi Bai airport (in Ha Noi) and bring you to a 40-minute drive to the core of the town. You’ll be free to explore many lovely and ancient areas like the Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Dong Xuan Market.
Evening: You also have the opportunity to appreciate and see the landscapes of the water puppet show. You can attempt going out with Cyclo, Vietnam’s traditional transportation. In Ha Noi overnight.
8.00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel after breakfast and leave for Hoa Lu-Tam Coc. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy seeing the rural regions on the way.
10.30: The guide will take you to Hoa Lu, the ancient royal capital of Vietnam, after arriving in the province of Ninh Binh. We will also visit the 10th century temple of Dinh King and Le King and learn about the heroic history of the two kings during the Chinese Wars. Then we keep going to Tam Coc (10 km from Hoa Lu). A local restaurant will serve our dinner.
After dinner, you’ll get on the rowed bamboo ship in Hoang Long River from the local individuals to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the manner. You’re going to pass through three caves providing a short break from the awful summer sun. You’re going to spend about two hours going up and down the river and along the manner. You will also go along the river with the local fisher folk and the village life and, of course, the unique karst formations of calcareous stones that give fame to Tam Coc. It’s a good idea to cycle. You will also have the chance to visit true villages and see appalling landscapes by bike (from the restaurant) for about one hour.
17.00: We take the car come back to Hanoi hotel. Overnight in Ha Noi.
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. Shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arrive at Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, and crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
– Set sail as lunch is served.
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt). Explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Surprising.
– Head to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or take the short trek to the top of the island to have a panoramic view of Halong bay from here.
– Head back toward the sleeping area.
– Summit on the sundeck, watch the sunset and enjoy Sunset party. It’s a great time to make acquaintance with new friends, share your traveling experience or simply watch the sunset.
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or join ne of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing.
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30: For the early risers, join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body. Join a Tai Chi session so you can fully charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served
08:00: Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters and head to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn). You have the option to either explore the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on a bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins. Spend time at leisure while you cruise along the beautiful scenery in the bay.
10:00: You will join our short cooking demonstration and learn how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to a minibus or a private car and return to Hanoi. Take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City and
arrive at Saigon. Check it and stay overnight in Saigon.
8:30AM: We’re leaving Ho Chi Minh City for a 60-km trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi is now regarded as a heroic district because of its role in Vietnam’s anti-American war. For its tunnel scheme of more than 220 km, it is legendary and a famous place for locals and foreigners alike. The paddy landscape of peacefully rural rice includes ducks and water buffaloes swimming along the side of the highway in the rivers. When Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone,” you will find it difficult to imagine the destruction, harm and defoliation throughout the region triggered by bombing and mining.
The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has are evidences to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels and you have a chance to find out!
02:30PM: The tour ends. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
7:30 a.m.: Our tour guide will welcome you to the office of Vietnam Adventure Tours, then transfer by bus to My Tho City. Join operations with local people and appreciate the beautiful scenery of green rice paddy areas during the 1.5-hour bus ride to My Tho. We’re visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, Mekong delta’s largest pagoda. Continue to My Tho on a boat journey along the Mekong River. You can see fish cages and floating houses on the river on a boat tour along the Mekong River.
The boat brings you to the tiny canal where you can escape the busy town completely. The ship is cruising along the coconut trees and taking you to Ben Tre’s coconut island. We’re disembarking and walking around the village.
Continue walking to the coconut candy store on the highway to the village, know how to create candy, demonstrate some coconut tree craftsmanship. Take a two-sided stroll through the village where in Mekong delta there are so many types of fruits, flowers, trees, local homes and kids. Take your time to appreciate the countryside and have lovely pictures. Then we go to the restaurant locally. Special Vietnamese food is served at lunch. Enjoy dinner in the shade of the tree. After dinner, you can relax for half an hour walking or cycling around the village. Cruise the river and return to the ferry. Transit back to Saigon to the bus and arrive at about 4:30 pm in Saigon.
You will have free time in Ho Chi Minh until your flight after breakfast. Our vehicle will take you from the hotel and take you to the airport.