What to do in Paris? Take a pleasant cruise down the Seine river whilst enjoying delicious French cuisine, with La Marina de Paris Boat Tour with Lunch, Orsay Menu. Bon appetit!
- Take a relaxing cruise on the River Seine!
- See Parisian monuments!
- Indulge in delectable French cuisine!
- La Marina de Paris
La Marina Lunch Cruise with Orsay Menu
Discover Paris by taking a pleasant cruise on the River Seine whilst enjoying a delicious lunch of French cuisine!
**Menu (example of menu, subject to modification)**
Tasting Plate of Starters:
– Block of duck foie gras, mango-pineapple compote, crisp raspberry chips
Or Assortment of starters:
– Mozarella and basil cream, parmesan crisps, small fresh tomatoes
– Duck foie gras with salt crystals, mango-pineapple compote
– Verrine of quinoa, yuzu-flavoured butterfly shrimp
– Crusty bread with black tapenade, fillet of red mullet, vegetable sprouts.
Choice of the main course:
– Poultry leg, baby roast potatoes, mini new vegetables
– Steamed hake steak, artichoke cream and slow-cooked yellow carrots
– Rump steak, pan-fried mixed vegetables, potato rosette (+7€)
Tasting Plate of Dessert:
– Chocolate-flavored crisp pralin feuillete, raspberry coulis
Or Assortment of desserts:
– Banana-salted butter caramel tart
– Vanilla custard and candied apricot
– Dark chocolate macaroon, crisp mikado
– Variety of strawberries, whipped cream and mini marshmallows
– ½ bottle of wine
– Tomato gazpacho with basil and pine kernels, tender shoots in balsamic vinegar
– Baby roast potatoes, pan-fried mixed vegetables, artichoke cream
– Seasonal tutti frutti, pear purée, dark chocolate biscuit
Flights and hotel search for Paris