Florence Wine Tour with Cheese and Olive Oil Tastings. Explore Tuscany’s famed flavors and beauty on a private wine tour from Florence. Sommelier-guided wine tours through rolling hills and vineyards stop at three top-rated wineries and olive oil producers to sample the region’s best wines. If you’re in Tuscany, a family-owned winery is a place to go for a traditional Tuscan lunch.
During your tour of the cellar and conversations with the vintners, you’ll learn about the old-world methods used in winemaking. Experience this great FullDay Tour from Florence exploring the Southern Tuscany towns and countryside and see:
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience operated only with:
- Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
- Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides
- Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
- Tasting of first-rate Italian cheeses
- Fine red and white Tuscan wines
- Extra virgin olive oil from Tuscany
- Learn about the culinary history of the Tuscany region
- Small group wine tasting in an authentic wine shop
Specially chosen by our Sommelier and matched by the most traditional Tuscan countryside flavors, unmatched wines, and cheeses. A comprehensive explanation of the different flavors and background of history is also included. Our degustation is restricted to tiny organizations, so we guarantee a distinctive and intimate experience. Enjoy some of Tuscany’s many delightful tastes.
We also don’t miss our fantastic olive oils! The roots of the olive tree are inextricably linked to the region’s culinary history, and this intriguing experience of tasting is a journey of discovery through the Tuscan olive oil palette. A choice of Tuscan cheeses will accompany everything.
- 3 different types of Tuscan Wine: Chianti Classico, a Pure Sangiovese, and a white wine
- 2 types of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Unripe apple to use during the tasting
- Cheese: goat, sheep, or cow according to availability and pairings
- Water to cleanse the mouth
- Teaspoons, plates, or any services related to the tasting
The menus offered are only examples of the quality of the products, which can be changed with seasonal food.
Flights and hotel search for Florence