• Witness the transformed traditional market in the afternoon.
• Enjoy walking the streets while visiting local eateries.
In the afternoon, Ubud traditional market that has full of all spices and food-related activities will transformed into an art trading center. Here, all souvenirs depicting the Balinese culture can be found. Hence, the session will let you learn more about local traditions.
While getting more knowledge about Balinese culture, obviously the tour will pique your curiosity about food. In Ubud Foodie Walking Tour, we will let you visit several local eateries. With the sensation of walking throughout the streets and the Balinese warm weather, you are going to feel two major things on the island. Somehow, the food joints on the list are not as old as the previous ones, but it would be a loss if you miss them.
So, grab a chance and enjoy walking on your feet along Ubud streets to taste various foods only with Good Indonesian Food Tour.
Start at 10 am to 12:30 pm
• Authentic Balinese coffee
• Ubud signature suckling pork
• Traditional Balinese brunch
• Legendary Balinese dessert