Try every water activity at Kaneohe Bay! Enjoy yourself and have fun!
• Kaneohe Bay
• Catamaran Cruise
• Banana Boat Ride
• Turtle Watching
• Water Volleyball
Honolulu – Kaneohe Bay – Honolulu
Today your wonderful Hawaiian adventure begins after we pick you up at your hotel and transport you to Kaneohe Bay. Here you’ll be able to choose from the following activities to enjoy the lovely Hawaiian waters!
• Enjoy a scenic and lovely cruise around Kaneohe Bay to get acquainted with the fantastic marine world that surrounds Hawaii.
Jet Ski Ride
• Ride over the waves solo or with a partner on a high-powered jet ski!
• Hop aboard with your friends on our inflatable Banana Boat and enjoy a fantastic ride over the ocean!
Bumper Tube Ride
• Zoom (and splash) across Kaneohe Bay on the back of a inner tube as a speedboat pulls you! Hold on tight and feel the wind (and water) in your hair as you enjoy this exhilarating, adrenaline filled ride!
• Get up close and personally see the wonderful turtles that populate Kaneohe Bay!
• Grab your paddle and slide into a canoe to explore the waters of Kaneohe Bay with a partner or solo.
• Dive under the waves and see firsthand the wonderful underwater world that makes Hawaii such a spectacular place to visit! All equipment is provided.
• Want to experience the next level of surfing? Then hop on a board and grab your sail to catch the fantastic waves Hawaii is so famous for!
• Get a team together of your family and friends for a competitive volleyball match in the sandbars of Kaneohe Bay.
More info about Honolulu:
Destination Honolulu Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, is nicknamed The Big Pineapple, which hints to New York’s Big Apple, but the origin of the name is related to Dole Pineapple company. The more you know. The name Honolulu is far more poetic and translates into ‘sheltered harbor’, which, once you see Honolulu makes much more sense.
More info about United States:
The US is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression ‘melting pot’ came from the US) that attracts millions of tourists every year and it tops world tourism rankings for decades.