Explore all 30 attractions FREE with the 1 to 7 Days GO Oahu Card and see as many as you want for the number of days you want!
The Go Oahu® Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 32 top activities, attractions, and tours for one low price. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 14 days to use your pass. All 3, 5, or 7 day passes include a bonus choice of a Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park, Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau and Dinner Show, Semi-Private Surf Lesson, Makani Catamarn Sunset Sail, or Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with Turtles.
The Go Boston Card allows you admission to all the attractions listed below:
Premium Attractions:(choice of one included on all 3, 5, and 7 day cards)
• Ka Moana Luau with transportation and included free entry to Sea Life Park
• Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park
• Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran
• Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with Turtles
• Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson (for 2+) by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii (Lesson for 2 or more people)
• Alii Luau – includes entry to Polynesian Cultural Center
• USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor
• Battleship Missouri at Pearl Harbor
• Makani Catamaran Sail
• Kualoa Ranch Movie Site Tour
• Hanauma Bay Snorkel
• USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour at Pearl Harbor
• Polynesian Cultural Center
• All of Oahu in One Day Tour
• Sea Life Park Hawaii
• Jungle Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor
• Stand Up Paddle Board 3-Hour Rental
• Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites Hike
• 3-Hour Kayak Rental
• Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Ranch
• North Shore Tour Guide Hike
• Waimea Valley
• Wet ‘n Wild Hawaii
• Pearl Harbor Historic City Tour
• Diamond Head Hike (with shuttle service to the starting point)
• Voyaging Catamaran Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Lyon Arboretum
• Byodo-In Temple
• Iolani Palace
• Bishop Museum
• Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped and Bike Rentals
• Makapu’u Lighthouse Hike –
• Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond and Garden Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Queen Emma Summer Palace
• Full Day Snorkel Rental
• Waikele Outlet Mall Shopping Shuttle
• Honolulu Museum of Art
Top attractions in Honolulu
Diamond Head is a volcanic tuff cone, known to Hawaiians as Lēahi, on the Hawaiian island of Oiddahu. More possibly, the Hawaiian name derives from lae (browridge, promontory) plus some...
Hanauma Bay is a sea embayment built within a tuff ring in the Hawaiian community of East Honolulu, on the Hawaiian Islands, on the southeast coast of the island of...
The USS Arizona Memorial is one of several sites in Hawaii that are part of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. It marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177...
More travel info about Honolulu and United States
Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, is nicknamed The Big Pineapple, which hints to New York’s Big Apple, but the origin of the name is related to Dole Pineapple company. The...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in Honolulu
The Modern Honolulu stands next to the sands of Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, with 2 exotic pools and lovely ocean views. There is also a world-class restaurant and 3 bars....
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach is conveniently located in the popular Waikiki area. Featuring a satisfying list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one....
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach provides beach side lodging in Honolulu with several on-site restaurants and a bar. Many rooms offer views of the Pacific Ocean. Featuring a 280,000 gallon, two-story...
The Residences at Waikiki Beach Tower is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Oahu Hawaii. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at...
The Kahala Hotel and Resort is conveniently located in the popular Kahala area in Honolulu. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a...
Located in the core of Waikiki, in Honolulu, the Royal Hawaiian, Luxury Collection Resort provides a fitness center, full-service spa, on-site bakery, exclusive beach area, beach activities, two outdoor swimming...