This tour offers you a unique experience of the Bay of Islands with spectacular coastline views and island scenery including the famous hole in the rock.
• Aerial views of the Russell Township
• Wantangi Treaty Grounds from the air
• Hole in the rock
• Opportunity to photograph your cruise ship from the air
• Magnificent coastal scenery
• Modern comfortable helicopters
Find out about the Bay of Islands by helicopter. This scenic 20-minute flight provides spectacular views of the coastline and the island scenery including the famous rock hole. The helipad is situated next to Paihi’s main wharf so as soon as you lift off, you’ll have beautiful aerial views of Paihia Township, Russell Township across the bay, and stunning coastline all the way up to the famous Hole in the Rock.
More info about Auckland:
More info about New Zealand: