Join our 8-Day San Francisco, Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas +2 Options and have fun!
• Los Angeles
• Hearst Castle
• San Francisco
• Yosemite National Park
• Las Vegas
• Grand Canyon National Park
• Universal Studios, Disneylandia/Sea World
• 7 nights accommodation in hotels
• Tours4Fun largest tour provider on the west coast, offering more than 31 years of travel experience. Superior Service!
• The tour takes place on large buses or doctors with liability insurance coverage of 10 million dollars. Travel safely!
• Guides with at least 10 years of experience. Quality service!
More info about Las Vegas:
Las Vegas is located in the middle of Mojave Desert in Nevada, but that didn’t upset city’s position as a top gambling and entertainment spot in the world. Almost 40 million tourists visit this unique city every year, which makes it one of the most popular destinations in the US.
More info about United States:
The US is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression ‘melting pot’ came from the US) that attracts millions of tourists every year and it tops world tourism rankings for decades.