Enjoy a VIP experience with a day trip from Las Vegas to Zion National Park! Our VIP Zion National Park tour is all-inclusive!
• See the Court of Patriarchs
• Experience the Temple of Sinawava
• Travel to the stunning Great White Throne
• Hike to the lower pool of Zion
• Free Wi-Fi is on our VIP vans
• Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
• Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
Zion National Park
On the drive from Las Vegas to Zion, you will experience a landscape of contrast. You will pass from the Joshua tree-covered Mojave Desert of Nevada into the northwest corner of Arizona and through the unbelievable Virgin River Gorge, which was the most expensive section of interstate highway ever constructed when it opened in the early 1970s.
Upon entering Utah, you are welcomed by the deep, red cliffs of St. George. You will be dazzled by the beauty of southern Utah as you make your way to the grandeur of Zion National Park. In Zion, you will ride the National Park shuttle on a tour of the Zion Loop, where you will be absolutely mesmerized by its majestic stone cliffs.
Stops Along the Way
• The Court of the Patriarchs is the 4th stop for the Zion Canyon Shuttle. To get a good view take the easy two-minute trail to a little viewpoint. Above the trees and across the canyon there is the majestic “Court of the Patriarchs.” This collection of peaks are individually named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
• The Great White Throne is an impressive monolith rising more than 2400 feet above the canyon floor. The shuttle stops at the viewpoint to view the most famous Zion’s landmarks.
• The last shuttle stop is at the Temple of Sinawava. Here you can walk 1 mile to the end of the paved Riverside Walk, and begin wading up the river.
• This easy 1.2 mile round trip to the lower pool is located just across from the Zion Lodge. Children and adults alike have fun hiking to the waterfalls and lower pool.
Top attractions in Las Vegas
Luxury casino resort with outdoor pools with high-end dining and live shows, Bellagio Hotel and Casino is one of the most recognizable landmarks of Las Vegas.
Red Rock Canyon is located in the Mojave Desert of Nevada, just west from Las Vegas. It is renowned for geological characteristics like towering red sandstone peaks and the Keystone...
A 4.3 mile (6.8 km) stretch of South Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Strip is lined up with hotel, casinos restaurants, shops and performance venues.
More travel info about Las Vegas and United States
Las Vegas is located in the middle of Mojave Desert in Nevada, but that didn’t upset city’s position as a top gambling and entertainment spot in the world. Almost 40 million tourists visit this unique city every year, which makes...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in Las Vegas
Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay is an all-suite tower located directly on Las Vegas Strip and is part of Mandalay Bay Hotel. It boasts a full-service pool, Mandalay Bay...
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of The Strip, Bellagio Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at...
Wynn Las Vegas is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Las Vegas, NV. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property...
ARIA Resort & Casino is a popular choice amongst travelers in Las Vegas, NV, whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides...
Set in a prime location of Las Vegas, NV, The Cromwell Hotel & Casino puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Featuring a complete list of...
The 5-star Venetian Resort Hotel Casino offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Las Vegas, NV. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their...