Travel with us on one of the best day trips from Las Vegas to Hoover Dam and experience a VIP Hoover Dam tour!
• Deli Style Lunch, Deli Sandwich or Chef Salad, Choice of Side and Beverage
• Photo stop at the historic ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign
• Self Guided Tour of Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory
• Self Guided Tour of the World’s Largest Cacti Botanical Gardens
• Government guided VIP tour inside Hoover Dam
• 10 Minute Helicopter Flight Over Hoover and the Lake Mead Area
More info about Las Vegas:
Las Vegas is located in the middle of Mojave Desert in Nevada, but that didn’t upset city’s position as a top gambling and entertainment spot in the world. Almost 40 million tourists visit this unique city every year, which makes it one of the most popular destinations in the US.
More info about United States:
The US is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression ‘melting pot’ came from the US) that attracts millions of tourists every year and it tops world tourism rankings for decades.