Book now for a wonderful Sydney wine tour to the vineyards of Hunter Valley, Visit McWilliam’s, Oakvale, McGuigan and Lindeman for wine testing.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Hawkesbury River
• Cessnock and the lower Hunter Valley
• A guided tour and wine-tasting at McWilliam’s Wines
• A sumptuous two-course meal with fine Australian wine
• Wine-tasting at Oakdale Wines
Join us for a fantastic Sydney wine tour to the vineyards of Hunter Valley, home to over 50 wineries spanning across 7,000 acres. Hunter Valley is famous for its shiraz, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and earthy pinot noir.
• Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Cross the beautiful Hawkesbury River, famous for its mouthwatering oysters.
• Visit historic Wollombi.
• Tour Cessnock and the lower Hunter Valley.
• Visit McWilliam’s Wines for a guided tour and wine-tasting.
• Enjoy a sumptuous two-course meal with fine Australian wine (vegetarian meals available on request).
• Visit Oakvale Wines for another wine tasting.
• Visit world-renowned Lindeman’s for a private wine-tasting and cheese platter.
• Visit the boutiques, galleries and attractions at Hunter Valley Gardens(no longer available from 4/1/2018).
• Visit McGuigan Wines.
• Walk next door to Hunter Valley Cheese Company and sample locally-made cheese.
• Enjoy a discount off all wine purchases.
Top attractions in Sydney
Opened in 1973, the Sydney Opera House stages more than 1,600 performances a year, ranging from from opera, ballet, dance to music and comedy shows, in its concert halls and...
The Sydney Harbour Bridge, the world's largest steel arch bridge, is an architectural landmark that spans one of the Earth's finest natural harbors. Opened in 1932, it is lovingly nicknamed...
Bondi Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Australia and it is known around the world. Crescent shaped, white sand beach is favorite hangout place for people from...
More travel info about Sydney and Australia
Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities. It is known globally for its unique, sail-like design of the Sydney Opera House, which became...
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and...
Top hotels in Sydney
Zara Tower – Luxury Suites and Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Sydney. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you...
Quay West Suites Sydney provides 5-star flats situated in Sydney's historic Rocks district. The hotel is only a5-minute walk from Circular Quay where you can see the iconic Sydney Harbor...
The 5-star Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Sydney. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay...
Featuring a swimming pool and free WiFi, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney CBD (Central Business District) is just a 15-minute walk from Circular Quay, where you can visit the...
The landmark Sofitel Sydney Wentworth provides luxurious accommodation with a flat-screen cable TV in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District).
Located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Hilton Sydney houses the largest health club in the city and fine dining in its iconic brasserie. The Town Hall train station is...