Grab your Safari World and Marine Park tickets in Bangkok and add on hotel transfers and a buffet lunch to truly experience this amazing attraction!
- The park is unique for as it blends the Wild & Herbivorous Animals with the Exotic Fresh Water and Oceanic Life.
- The diverse species of animals will amaze you who are living in this natural like habitat.
- See walrus, orangutan, kangaroo, monkey, crocodile, tapir, all kinds of tropical birds, giant fish and Much More.
- Mesmerize yourself by witnessing the friendly Dolphins performing somersaults.
- Orang Utan Boxing Show – Man’s closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts.
Experience an African safari and discover an immense variety of animals from land, air and sea. Safari World comprises of two parks – Safari Park and Marine Park. Safari Park lets you ride through the African-inspired landscape and view wildlife animals such as tigers, lions, zebras, giraffes, etc. at a very close distance. Marine Park lets you discover the jungles of Asia and Africa and showcases a number of captivating shows such as White Tiger Show, Dolphin Show, Orang-utan Boxing, Hollywood cowboy stunts, etc.
- Pick up from Hotel and proceed to Safari World
- 09:45am: Arrive at Safari World , then as you are driven through the scenic Safari Park you get a unique opportunity to encounter rare, fascinating and endangered species of the Wild Animal Kingdom very closely.
- 12:00pm: Enjoy a delicious international buffet lunch.
- 01:00pm: After a yummy meal you can proceed to visit Marine Park that is home to a variety of animals from Land, Sea and Air. Prepare yourself for spectacular world class shows, live action stunts and some truly stunning performances by the animals.
- 05:00pm: Enjoy a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
Top attractions in Bangkok
Wat Arun, known internationally as Temple of Down (full name: Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan) is one of the most important temples in Bangkok.
Wat Phra Kaeo, the most sacred temple in Thailand, is a home to the statue Emerald Buddha, which is now a synonym of the temple, as it is globally known as Temple of Emerald Buddha.
The most famous landmark in Bangkok and presumably in entire Thailand, The Grand Palace is mesmerizing architectural complex in the heart of Bangkok.
More travel info about Bangkok and Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand's capital, is famous for dynamic street life and exciting night entertainment. In contrast to lively night life and entertainment opportunities, there are many shrines and temples throughout the city that offer tranquil environment for visitors to marvel at...
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country with diverse geography, rich culture and history. It is in the top ten world tourist destination for decades and for a good reason. Tourists from around world are coming to Thailand to enjoy great...
Top hotels in Bangkok
Offering luxury housing with contemporary facilities and free Wi-Fi in government fields, W Bangkok Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain Station. It features an indoor swimming...
Kempinski Residences Bangkok brings the world-renowned luxury of the Kempinski brand to Bangkok, in its prime shopping and entertainment district. Located within the grand complex of the five-star Siam Kempinski...
Set in a prime location of Bangkok, Ascott Sathorn Bangkok puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable...
Located in Bangkok Riverside, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bangkok. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel’s facilities...
Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel is located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Khao San Road and 1.4 miles from Patpong. Distance from Grand Palace is 1.7 mi. The airport of...
The Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is 100 meters from the Skytrain Station of Thonglor BTS. It provides contemporary rooms with air conditioning and bathroom facilities.