Grab your Safari World and Marine Park tickets in Bangkok and add on hotel transfers and a buffet lunch to truly experience this amazing attraction!
- The park is unique for as it blends the Wild & Herbivorous Animals with the Exotic Fresh Water and Oceanic Life.
- The diverse species of animals will amaze you who are living in this natural like habitat.
- See walrus, orangutan, kangaroo, monkey, crocodile, tapir, all kinds of tropical birds, giant fish and Much More.
- Mesmerize yourself by witnessing the friendly Dolphins performing somersaults.
- Orang Utan Boxing Show – Man’s closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts.
Safari World & Marine Park Tickets & Transfer with Buffet Lunch
Experience an African safari and discover an immense variety of animals from land, air and sea. Safari World comprises of two parks – Safari Park and Marine Park. Safari Park lets you ride through the African-inspired landscape and view wildlife animals such as tigers, lions, zebras, giraffes, etc. at a very close distance. Marine Park lets you discover the jungles of Asia and Africa and showcases a number of captivating shows such as White Tiger Show, Dolphin Show, Orang-utan Boxing, Hollywood cowboy stunts, etc.
- Pick up from Hotel and proceed to Safari World
- 09:45am: Arrive at Safari World , then as you are driven through the scenic Safari Park you get a unique opportunity to encounter rare, fascinating and endangered species of the Wild Animal Kingdom very closely.
- 12:00pm: Enjoy a delicious international buffet lunch.
- 01:00pm: After a yummy meal you can proceed to visit Marine Park that is home to a variety of animals from Land, Sea and Air. Prepare yourself for spectacular world class shows, live action stunts and some truly stunning performances by the animals.
- 05:00pm: Enjoy a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
Top attractions in Bangkok
Here are some top attractions in Bangkok you could visit and enjoy. There are, of course, dozens of attractions and landmarks in Bangkok worth visiting and learning about the history of this amazing city.
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
Wat Arun, known internationally as Temple of Down (full name: Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan) is one of the most important temples in Bangkok.
Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of Emerald Buddha)
Wat Phra Kaeo, the most sacred temple in Thailand, is a home to the statue Emerald Buddha, which is now a synonym of the temple, as it is globally known as Temple of Emerald Buddha.
The Grand Palace
The most famous landmark in Bangkok and presumably in entire Thailand, The Grand Palace is mesmerizing architectural complex in the heart of Bangkok.
Bangkok and Thailand travel guides
Here are handy travel guides about Bangkok and Thailand so you can learn a thing or two about these destinations. For a comprehensive list of our travel guides, please visit our travel guides page.
Bangkok: dynamic, exciting and colorful
Bangkok, Thailand's capital, is famous for dynamic street life and exciting night entertainment. In contrast to lively night life and entertainment opportunities, there are many shrines and temples throughout the city that offer tranquil environment for visitors to marvel at...
Visit Thailand: 14 things you need to know
Visit Thailand, a Southeast Asian country with diverse geography, rich culture, and history. It is in the top ten world tourist destination for decades and for a good reason. Tourists from around the world are coming to Thailand to enjoy...
Top hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok has hundreds of hotels of various star ratings, together with other lodging solutions, such as guest houses, hostels, and Airbnb. Here are some top hotel recommendations from our website. For a general hotel search, check the form at the bottom of this page or our hotel booking page.
W Bangkok Hotel
Offering luxury housing with contemporary facilities and free Wi-Fi in government fields, W Bangkok Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain Station. It features an indoor swimming...
Kempinski Residences Bangkok
Kempinski Residences Bangkok brings the world-renowned luxury of the Kempinski brand to Bangkok, in its prime shopping and entertainment district. Located within the grand complex of the five-star Siam Kempinski...
Ascott Sathorn Bangkok
Set in a prime location of Bangkok, Ascott Sathorn Bangkok puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable...
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers
Located in Bangkok Riverside, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bangkok. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel’s facilities...
Graceland Bangkok Residence
Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel is located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Khao San Road and 1.4 miles from Patpong. Distance from Grand Palace is 1.7 mi. The airport of...
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
The Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is 100 meters from the Skytrain Station of Thonglor BTS. It provides contemporary rooms with air conditioning and bathroom facilities.
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Bangkok
The peak season for flights to Bangkok is January, February and December. The low season for purchasing tickets is May, June and July.
Bangkok is served by these airports: Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport. Direct flights to Bangkok are offered by 97 airlines. Most flights are with Thai Airways.
Bangkok and Thailand attractions and landmarks
Here are some of the most popular attractions and landmarks in Bangkok and in Thailand.
Last Updated on September 10, 2021 by Admin @ gotravelyourself.com