Rice Barge Cruise Canal Tour. Take a 2.5-hour Bangkok cruise through the “Venice of the East” and enjoy the day. Take in the sights and sounds of Thai life while savoring the country’s finest fruits and soft beverages.
- Spend your afternoon exploring the canal of Bangkok via a long-tailed boat and an old classical Rice Barge.
- The tour on a beautifully decorated rice barge is perfect for anyone who wants to sit back and relax while touring the city.
- The cruise has some of the nicest staff serving you an array of unlimited cocktails and mocktails as well as freshly served Thai fruits.
- The pattern is broken by a flavorsome afternoon tea. It allows you to explore the city in the midst of all its everyday chatter as locals run around finishing chores.
Enjoy the picturesque city of Bangkok along the Chao-Phraya River on this 2-hour scenic Rice Barge Cruise!
- 13:15-13:45: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Bangkok
- 14:30: Appreciating the sceneries of the Bangkok-Noi canal and floating along the Chao-Phraya River by Rice Barge River Cruise offers you fresh seasonal Thai fruits, varieties of cocktails which are served for all guests from the beginning ’til the end of the tour. Sit back comfortably in our originally traditional rice barge and admire our well-decorated style boat and lives of people living along both banks
- 15:30: Begin the journey with express boats and pass various temples along many famous canals. You are about to experience the serene waters and watch the way of Thai living on both banks. After finishing the tour, we present you with the most spectacular expedition in the land known as the world’s eastern Venice. It is a trip that’s unparalleled and an experience of a lifetime.
- 16:30: Drop back to the hotel.
Top attractions in Bangkok
Here are some top attractions in Bangkok you could visit and enjoy. There are, of course, dozens of attractions and landmarks in Bangkok worth visiting and learning about the history of this amazing city.
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
Wat Arun, known internationally as Temple of Down (full name: Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan) is one of the most important temples in Bangkok.
Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of Emerald Buddha)
Wat Phra Kaeo, the most sacred temple in Thailand, is a home to the statue Emerald Buddha, which is now a synonym of the temple, as it is globally known as Temple of Emerald Buddha.
The Grand Palace
The most famous landmark in Bangkok and presumably in entire Thailand, The Grand Palace is mesmerizing architectural complex in the heart of Bangkok.
Bangkok and Thailand travel guides
Here are handy travel guides about Bangkok and Thailand so you can learn a thing or two about these destinations. For a comprehensive list of our travel guides, please visit our travel guides page.
Bangkok: dynamic, exciting and colorful
Bangkok, Thailand's capital, is famous for dynamic street life and exciting night entertainment. In contrast to lively night life and entertainment opportunities, there are many shrines and temples throughout the city that offer tranquil environment for visitors to marvel at...
Visit Thailand: 14 things you need to know
Visit Thailand, a Southeast Asian country with diverse geography, rich culture, and history. It is in the top ten world tourist destination for decades and for a good reason. Tourists from around the world are coming to Thailand to enjoy...
Top hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok has hundreds of hotels of various star ratings, together with other lodging solutions, such as guest houses, hostels, and Airbnb. Here are some top hotel recommendations from our website. For a general hotel search, check the form at the bottom of this page or our hotel booking page.
W Bangkok Hotel
Offering luxury housing with contemporary facilities and free Wi-Fi in government fields, W Bangkok Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain Station. It features an indoor swimming...
Kempinski Residences Bangkok
Kempinski Residences Bangkok brings the world-renowned luxury of the Kempinski brand to Bangkok, in its prime shopping and entertainment district. Located within the grand complex of the five-star Siam Kempinski...
Ascott Sathorn Bangkok
Set in a prime location of Bangkok, Ascott Sathorn Bangkok puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable...
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers
Located in Bangkok Riverside, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bangkok. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel’s facilities...
Graceland Bangkok Residence
Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel is located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Khao San Road and 1.4 miles from Patpong. Distance from Grand Palace is 1.7 mi. The airport of...
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
The Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is 100 meters from the Skytrain Station of Thonglor BTS. It provides contemporary rooms with air conditioning and bathroom facilities.
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Bangkok
The peak season for flights to Bangkok is January, February and December. The low season for purchasing tickets is May, June and July.
Bangkok is served by these airports: Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport. Direct flights to Bangkok are offered by 97 airlines. Most flights are with Thai Airways.
Bangkok and Thailand attractions and landmarks
Here are some of the most popular attractions and landmarks in Bangkok and in Thailand.
Last Updated on March 13, 2022 by Tours Editor @ gotravelyourself.com