Learn how to cook a delicious, traditional Spanish Paella with a local family using fresh produce, in a beautiful home with a swimming pool in Madrid.
- Dine on the Paella you learned how to make, as well as an appetizer and a dessert
- Wine and beer are included
- In a beautiful home with a swimming pool, located in a quiet residential area close to the center
- Communal cooking class and dining for 4 to 10 people
- Boga Sanchez are a family of six: Fernando (dad), Verónica (mom), Andrea (first child), Lidia (second child), Yago (third child), and a little dog named Indalo
Enjoy this fun introduction to the culinary culture of Spain with this Cooking Class. You’ll learn how to cook Paella, Sangria, Tortilla, and more Spanish food. You’ll be prepared to prepare these most popular Spanish recipes at home after taking this class.
You can begin your cooking experience once you arrive. Learn how to cook Spanish meals traveling around the globe. With the help of an experienced chef, you’ll cook them yourself in a tiny group.
At the start, you will attend Torrijos Market (Mercardo de Torrijos) new food stalls, where the chefs will offer you plenty of advice on selecting local, seasonal goods.
You can then begin to cook meals such as Paella, Spanish omelet (Tortilla), Andalusian salad, Sangria, all while enjoying Spanish cuisine.
You can taste them after you have prepared your meals while you try distinct Spanish wines.
Your teacher will offer you a recipe card before you leave so that you can re-create the food at home to impress friends and family!
About your host, Boga Sánchez: “We normally eat at home because we are really into cooking. We like traveling and meeting people from different cultures, we have friends all around the world. We come from large families, so we are used to organizing and hosting events for a lot of people and we love it.”
This experience has been hand-selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top-rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!