London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour. Discover all the great things to do and see in London with Tours4fun with this London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour.
- Pre-recorded multilingual commentary
- Ticket redeemable for 3 months
- Live Guide on Yellow Route
- Free cruise pass on River Thames
Explore London, the capital city of England
Visit London and see the sights of the bustling capital city and the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom from the top deck of an open top red bus. London is packed with plenty of things to do so let us guide you through the city to visit the prime locations and top attractions including historical museums, striking parks, and modern galleries. We invite you to experience all the magical sights and sounds of London in a comfortable and secure environment.
This hop on hop off bus tour is the essential way to visit this vivacious city, which is bursting with breathtaking sights and attractions. The beauty of the London sightseeing bus tour is that you can use your ticket on three premium routes allowing you to interchange between them to hop off at over 60 points of interest in the city.
Take advantage of our 48 hour valid ticket between 1st November and 29th February and plan your expedition using our downloadable map to visit more attractions and make each day a completely different tour experience, exploring this exciting city at your own pace. The sightseeing itinerary possibilities are endless and completely unique to each individual.
Let our bus tour guide you through the things to do in London
Our bus tours offer you the chance to hop off the colourful bus at any one of the marked stops and explore numerous attractions all in one day. Why not use the red route and take the children to visit the Sea Life London Aquarium to learn about Europe’s largest global marine life collection, interact with the animals and discover over 5,000 species of sea creatures.
A short stroll away, you will encounter an extraordinary piece of engineering design and architecture – The London Eye. For those who enjoy overlooking the a city from a great height The London Eye will take you on a flight above and beyond for exhilarating views as far as Windsor Castle! You will also observe many of the grand sights and things to do where your tour bus will transport you.
Why not change routes and use the Yellow line to visit St James’s Park, the royal Buckingham Palace or St Paul’s Cathedral? You can even pay a visit to many of the charming museums and renowned shops – just use an interchange point and take the Blue line to stopover at the Natural History Museum, Science Museum or Wellington Museum amongst other remarkable landmarks.
London bus tours include amazing free offers
The Original Tour is delighted to offer all customers a FREE cruise pass on the River Thames through London. Simply collect your free pass from a member of The Original Tour staff. On arriving at the pier of your choice go directly to the boat and present the pass to City Cruises staff, then hop-on and hop-off the cruise as you please.
Passes are collected by the City Cruises staff on the outward journey, so for subsequent journeys you will need to show a valid Original Tour bus ticket. Cruises depart from Westminster Pier (Big Ben) and the Tower (of London) Pier. The hop-on, hop-off passes are valid within the same 24 hours as your bus ticket.
Schedule: every 20-30 minutes from 8:20am to 5:30pm
Loop: 150 minutes
01. Kensington, Palace Gate
02. Palace Gate, Reston Place
03. Gloucester Road, Cromwell Road
04. Gloucester Road Station, Stanhope Arms
05. South Kensington Station, Harrington Road
06. Cromwell Gardens, V, A Museum
07. Brompton Road, opposite Harrod’s
08. Hyde Park Corner, Knightsbridge
09. Hyde Park Cnr, London Hilton Hotel
10. Hyde Park Cnr, Knightsbridge
11. Scotch House, Knightsbridge
12. Royal Albert Hall
13. Kensington, Palace Gate
Schedule: every 30 minutes from 8:10am to 5:05pm
Loop: 45-50 minutes
01. Holland Park Avenue, Royal Crescent
02. Notting Hill Gate, Palace Gardens Terrerce
03. Bayswater Road, St. Petersburgh Place
04. Bayswater Road, Porchester Terrace
05. Lancaster Gate, Columbia Hotel
06. Paddington Station, Praed Street
07. Praed Street. Metropole Hotel, Post Office
08. Marble Arch, Park Lane
09. Green Park Station, Piccadilly
10. Piccadilly Circus, Coventry Street
11. Marble Arch, Park Lane
Schedule: every 20-30 minutes from 8:15am to 5:30pm
Loop: 45-50 minutes
01. Russell Square
02. Bedford Way
03. Bedford Place
04. Great Russell Street, British Museum
05. Piccadilly Circus, Rupert Street
Orange Extension Route
01. Russell Square, Woburn Place, Royal National Hotel
02. Upper Woburn Place, Euston Station
03. King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road
04. St. Pancras Station, Midland Road
Schedule: every 10-30 minutes from 8:10am to 7:30pm
Loop: 150-180 minutes
02. Buckingham Palace
03. Horseferry Road
04. Abingdon Street
05. Westminster Bridge
06. Waterloo Station
08. St. Paul’s Cathedral
09. Queen Victoria Street
10. Tooley Street
11. Tooley Street, City Hall
12. Tower Hill, Tower of London
13. Temple Station
14. Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment
15. Parliament Street, HM Treasury
16. Whitehall, Horse Guards’ Parade
17. Trafalgar Square
18. Piccadily Circus
19. Trafalgar Square
20. St. James’s Palace
21. Green Park Station
22. Hyde Park Cnr, Piccadilly, opp. Hard Rock Café
23. Hyde Park Cnr, London Hilton Hotel
24. Marble Arch, Park Lane
25. Marble Arch, Park Lane, inbound coach stop
26. Victoria, Buckingham Pal. Rd, Grosvenor Hotel
27. Victoria, Grosvenor Gardens
Schedule: every 20-30 minutes from 9:00am to 6:14pm
Loop: 20-30 minutes
01. Marble Arch, Cumberland Gate
02. Baker Street Station, Madame Tussaud’s
03. Albany Street, White House Hotel
04. Baker Street Stn, Univ of Westminster
05. Marble Arch, Park Lane, inbound coach stop
06. Marble Arch, Cumberland Gate
Schedule: every 20-30 minutes from 9:15am to 2:15pm
Loop: 45-50 minutes
01. Leicester Square
02. Whitehall, opposite Trafalgar Studios
03. Whitehall, Banqueting House, Wales Office
04. Lambeth Palace
05. Westminster Bridge
06. Northumberland Avenue, Garfunkels
07. Piccadilly Circus, Rupert Street
08. Cambridge Circus, Leicester Square Station
09. Leicester Square, Charing Cross Road
London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour.
Top attractions in London
Big Ben is a nickname of Elizabeth Tower, previously called the Clock Tower and it is a part of Westminster Palace. It is unmissable landmark and widely recognizable symbol of...
Buckingham Palace is the official residence of the royal family in London and a location for state ceremonies. It is located at the western end of The Mall, between St...
The London Eye is very popular attraction in London, located on the western end of Jubilee Gardens (previously the site of the former Dome of Discovery), on the South Bank...
The Natural History Museum, located in one of London's most stunning landmark buildings, is home to hundreds of intriguing and engaging exhibitions.
The Tower of London, officially known with full name as Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank...
Westminster Abbey has hosted worship services for almost a thousand years and continues to do so every day of the year.
More travel info about London and United Kingdom
London, the capital of the United Kingdom (and of England), is a modern city, but with history stretching back to 1st century. Reminders of rich history are the Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben' clock tower and Westminster Abbey,...
The United Kingdom (UK) consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, each of them with distinguished geographies. England is the home of London, a global financial and cultural centre...
Top hotels in London
Stop at Hotel The Langham London to discover the wonders of London. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Property Location Hotel...
Corinthia Hotel London is a popular choice amongst travelers in London, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide...
With Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square tube stations just 4 minutes walk away, The Piccadilly London West End is an ideal destination for leisure and business travelers looking for boutique...
Conrad London St James is located within Queen Anne’s Chambers, less than a 5-minute walk from Westminster Abbey and Big Ben in London. With free WiFi throughout, the hotel is...
Located in The City, Cheval Three Quays at the Tower of London is a perfect starting point from which to explore London. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will...
The 5-star Hotel The Goring offers comfort and convenience whether you’re on business or holiday in London. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the...