Experience a Jet boat ride `The Braided Blast` on the snow-fed Waimakariri River in the shallow river flats — an exciting experience for everyone!
• Experience the thrills of jet boating through shallow waters.
• Speed and spins in the water at a centimeter deep
• Magnificent rural and mountain scenery whilst traveling up river by boat
• Central Christchurch including the badly earthquake-damaged city center
• Stops for photo opportunities at all the key destinations
Jet boat – Sheep Farm Tour
Experience a Jet boat ride “The Braided Blast” on the snow-fed Waimakariri River in the shallow river flats.
A 30-minute jet boat ride, your driver will speed and spin in the waters that sometimes are only centimeters deep. Experience the thrills of jet boating through shallow shifting, ever changing courses of shingle bottom streams.
Upon your return to Christchurch, you will be given a tour of the city center, once with its historic buildings and architecture now heavily destroyed and badly damaged by the earthquake hitting the city in February 2011. See for yourself both the destruction of the central city and the rebuild that is taking place.
Experience the grand architecture, beautiful gardens, and scenic viewpoints on a half-day city tour of Christchurch. Wander the Monavale Gardens with pretty ponds and water features, visit the botanical gardens in the central city, and the seaside suburb of Sumner. Travel to the Sign of the Takahe to admire the spectacular views over the Canterbury Plains and Southern Alps.