Full-Day Tour of Iceland`s South Shore includes Guided coach tour of Iceland`s South Shore, Admission to Skogar Folk Museum, and more.
• Drive along south coast of Iceland
• Visit charming village of Vik
• See gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall
• Visit Skogar Folk museum
• View the stunning Myrdalsjokull glacier
• See the black sand coastline
• Witness the impressive Reynisdrangar rock formations
Reykjavik – Seljalandsfoss – Skogafoss – Reykjavik
Drive along the south coast of Iceland, one of the country’s most scenic regions, as far as Vik, a charming village surrounded by beautiful high bird cliffs.
Along the way we stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can walk behind it and through to the other side.
We also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skogafoss waterfall, with its 60-meter drop, and visit the Skogar folk museum, to get a taste of how Icelanders lived in centuries past.
Other highlights include views of the stunning Myrdalsjokull glacier, the black sand coastline, and the impressive Reynisdrangar rock formations.
Check flights and hotel offers for Reykjavik: