Experience Hawaii by means of Snorkeling, taking Banana Ride and playing with Stand-up Paddle Board!
• Kaneohe Bay
• Catamaran Cruise
• Banana Boat Ride
• Stand-up Paddleboarding
• Turtle Watching
Honolulu – Kaneohe Bay – Honolulu
Today your wonderful Hawaiian adventure begins after we pick you up at your hotel and transport you to Kaneohe Bay. Here you`ll be able to choose from the following activities to enjoy the lovely Hawaiian waters!
• Enjoy a scenic and lovely cruise around Kaneohe Bay to get acquainted with the fantastic marine world that surrounds Hawaii.
• Ride over the waves solo or with a partner on a high-powered jet ski!
Banana Boat Ride
• Hop aboard with your friends on our inflatable Banana Boat and enjoy a fantastic ride over the ocean!
• If you`re looking for a more casual surfing experience, paddleboarding is the activity for you. Cruise over the ocean waves atop your board and gently steer yourself through Kaneohe Bay.
• Get up close and personally see the wonderful turtles that populate Kaneohe Bay!
• Grab your paddle and slide into a canoe to explore the waters of Kaneohe Bay with a partner or solo.
• Dive under the waves and see firsthand the wonderful underwater world that makes Hawaii such a spectacular place to visit! All equipment is provided.
More info about Honolulu:
Destination Honolulu Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, is nicknamed The Big Pineapple, which hints to New York’s Big Apple, but the origin of the name is related to Dole Pineapple company. The more you know. The name Honolulu is far more poetic and translates into ‘sheltered harbor’, which, once you see Honolulu makes much more sense.
More info about United States:
The US is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression ‘melting pot’ came from the US) that attracts millions of tourists every year and it tops world tourism rankings for decades.