This exciting tour is a combination of our Grand Tour of Los Angeles and our Movie Star Homes Tour. This is the only complete sightseeing tour of Los Angeles. Make the most of your family’s time in Los Angeles by experiencing the glitz and glam of Hollywood. In about 2.5 hours, you can see Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles. Before returning to Hollywood, take a stroll down historic Hollywood Boulevard, travel past celebrity houses in Beverly Hills, and shop on opulent Rodeo Drive.
- Walk of Fame
- Hollywood Bowl
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Dolby Theatre
- Hollywood & Highland
- Sunset Strip
- Rodeo Drive
- The Beverly Centre
- Farmer’s Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- La County Museum
- Art Miracle Mile
- Olvera Street
- Music Centre
- Walt Disney
- Concert Hall
This exciting tour is a combination of our Grand Tour of Los Angeles and our Movie Star Homes Tour. This is the only complete sightseeing tour of Los Angeles that also shows you more than 40 homes of the stars in Beverly Hills.
“The best 5 1/2 hour Grand Tour of Los Angeles”
This is the most complete sightseeing tour of Los Angeles. Our experts will take you to all of the latest, hottest and most famous spots that define LA. You will see all of the following attractions and more.
- HOLLYWOOD – Where movies are made and the Stars live, also known as the entertainment capital of the world.
- WALK OF FAME – Where the stars names are immortalized in cement.
- HOLLYWOODBOWL – Home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra.*
- TCL CHINESE THEATRE – Footprints and hand prints of the most famous movie stars in the world are here.*
- DOLBY THEATRE – New home of the Academy Awards, also nicknamed the “Crown Jewel of Hollywood”.
- HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND – Where you can shop at the newest star in Hollywood and also one of the most popular places to visit.
- SUNSET STRIP – Famous shops, restaurants and bars where celebrities meet, eat and play.
- RODEO DRIVE – Where you see Gucci, Prada, Versace, Chanel, Bijan, Louis Vuitton, do I need to say more?*
- THE BEVERLY CENTER – A shopper’s paradise where at any time the most beautiful super models in the world can be found shopping for lingerie at Victoria’s Secret
- FARMER’S MARKET & THE GROVE – Eat at the oldest Farmers Market in LA (circa 1937) and shop at the newest outdoor shopping center in LA the Grove. Lunch stop 45 min.
- LA BREA TAR PITS – Discover the past at the Pits.
- LA COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART – For art lovers of all ages.
- MIRACLE MILE – The perfect place for culture, history and nightlife.
- OLVERA STREET – The birth place of Los Angeles.*
- MUSIC CENTER – A delight to your ears on any given night.
- WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL – Architecture at its finest.
- CHINA TOWN – A fascinating place where the mix of chinese culture and the west seam so seamless.
And Many More…..
* 15 to 20 minutes break
Movie Star Homes Tour
You’ve seen their movies, now see where the stars actually live with our most popular tour! Sit back and relax in one of our air-conditioned Starline Mini-Buses and travel where other buses can’t go (featured in “The Osbournes” and “Speed”). See over 40 breathtaking mansions, in a fully narrated two hour tour.
In Beverly Hills and Bel-Air you’ll find there’s no place like home for stars that may include Courtney Cox, Keanu Reeves, Tobey Maguire, Madonna, Halle Berry, Jackie Chan, Britney Spears, Winona Ryder, Nicolas Cage, Peter Falk, Dr. Phil, Bob Barker, and Ronald Reagan.
Not to mention the provocative Playboy Mansion and the colossal home of producer Aaron Spelling. You may also pass the former estates of such legends as Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Gregory Peck, Jack Benny, Judy Garland, Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, and some of your favorite TV and movie locations.
On the way, you’ll cruise the Sunset Strip and see such infamous locales as The Whiskey A Go Go, Johnny Depp’s notorious Viper Room, The House of Blues, the trendy Sky Bar, The Chateau Marmont, and The Beverly Hills Hotel.
You will be driven through the world famous Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewellers, and the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel featured in “Pretty Woman”. Celebrities are constantly moving in and out of the neighborhood, so bring your camera… you never know who you might see!
On this tour you will discover more stars’ homes that cannot be revealed here.
Take the tour to find out!
You may see a star!
Top attractions in Los Angeles
Disneyland Park, formerly Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at the Anaheim, California Disneyland Resort opened on July 17, 1955. It’s the only theme park designed and...
The Hollywood Sign is an American landmark and cultural icon that overlooks Hollywood, California, Los Angeles. It is located at Mount Lee, in the Santa Monica Mountains area of Hollywood...
The Santa Monica Pier is a wide double-jointed pier in Santa Monica, California, United States, at the foot of Colorado Avenue. It features a small amusement park, concession stands, and...
More travel info about Los Angeles and United States
Los Angeles is an amazing city and one of the top US destination. It is also congested with traffic so much, that writers in Saturday Night Live (SNL) have ongoing...
The United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in Los Angeles
Hilton Checkers Los Angeles Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Los Angeles, CA. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to...
Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Los Angeles, CA. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel’s facilities and services....
The 4-star Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles offers comfort and convenience whether you`re on business or holiday in Los Angeles, CA. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel`s facilities...
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles L.A. Live is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Los Angeles, CA. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the property provides all...
Ideally located in the Downtown Los Angeles area, JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities...
The 4-star Crowne Plaza Los Angeles-Commerce Casino offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Los Angeles, CA. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find...