Experience the best of Perth and Fremantle in a day with a city tour taking in the best sights, a tram tour of Fremantle and then return to Perth on Captain Cook river cruise with wine tasting.
• See the Western Australia cricket ground (WACA)
• Visit Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens
• Explore historic Fremantle with it’s relaxing atmosphere
• Tram car ride around Fremantle
• Captain Cook River Cruise including wine tasting and tea/coffee
Take a whole day for a fun and scenic tour of Perth, to visit Western Australia’s capital.
Our trip will take us to the sights of Perth, including Kings Park Botanical Gardens, the WACA Cricket Ground, the iconic Perth Mint, Swan Bell Tower, the Royal Yacht Club and St Georges Road prior to moving to Fremantle.
Here you may eat at your own expense (at lunch), go into the shops and markets, or drink into the charming buildings of sandstone. Instead we will have an hour tram ride from Fremantle to Perth before joining the river cruise. Enjoy the great view of Perth and enjoy wines and free tea and coffee.
– Barrack Street Jetty
– Swan Bell Tower
– See the Western Australia cricket ground (WACA)
– Visit Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens offering great views in a spectacular setting
– Historic Perth Mint with colonial architecture
– Upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
– Old Swan Brewery, Perth’s beer of choice
– The Royal Perth Yacht Club – once home to the America’s Cup
– Stunning Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
– Ample time to explore historic Fremantle with it’s relaxing atmosphere
– Tram car ride around Fremantle
– Captain Cook River Cruise including wine tasting and tea/coffee
– City skyline and park views as you cruise back into Perth
Top attractions in Perth
This magnificent tower is usually referred to as The Bell Tower or the Swan Bell Tower. It is an 82.5 meter high copper and...
Fremantle Markets is a public market situated at the intersection of South Terrace and Henderson Road, Fremantle, about 20 km from Perth city center.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden is large green area of more than 400 hectare overviewing Perth. The park is a diverse combination of green...
More travel info about Perth and Australia
All the way in 1829, British settlers established a free settler colony as part of the Swan River Colony. They named it "Perth" after the city of Perth in
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. The capital, Canberra, is the only major city located inland. The vast inland area of country is called Outback...
Top hotels in Perth
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre, The Westin Perth is conveniently located in the heart of Perth, 200 meters from the Perth Concert Hall and 300 meters...
QT Perth is a luxurious, designer, urban hotel located in the center of Perth City, suitable for those who enjoy shopping, dining and having fun. There is an on-site restaurant,...
Constructed on the banks of the Swan River overlooking the skyline of Perth City, Crown Metropol Perth provides new, luxurious accommodation just a 15-minute drive from Perth International and Domestic...