Join us for a luxurious day trip from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West and take a Grand Canyon tour like no other!
• Walk The Sky! Experience The Grand Canyon Skywalk At 4,000 Feet Above The Canyon Floor
• Lunch Overlooking The Grand Canyon
• Eagle Point & Guano Point Included
• Exclusive 4 Hours At The Grand Canyon West Rim
• Drive Through The 900-Year-Old Joshua Tree Forrest On The Way To Lands Of The Hualapai Indian Nation And The Grand Canyon
• Luxurious, Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter With Panoramic Windows
• Friendly Driver / Guides Provide Expert Narration
• Photo Stop Of The Hoover Dam Taken From The Amazing O’Callaghan Bypass Bridge
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver / guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas while you sit back and relax in true luxury on board our Mercedes Sprinter. Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O`Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver / guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle point, as life like as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk. After these two amazing look out points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we`ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there’s no better way to spend your day!
Check flights and hotel offers for Las Vegas: