Explore Sydney, Australia on our Grand Blue Mountains – All Inclusive Tour.
• wildlife park
• buffet lunch
• Scenic Railway
• Scenic Cableway
• Scenic Skyway
• Captain Cook river cruise
• Featherdale Wildlife Park
• hand feed kangaroos
• experience an emu encounter
• rainforest aviaries
• giant crocodiles
• walk through koala enclosures
• opportunity to cuddle a koala
Sydney – Blue Mountain – Sydney
Experience spectacular scenery, wildlife, plant life and fresh mountain air. You will spend a full day exploring the Blue Mountains region on an all inclusive tour. Enjoy a unique and relaxing environment – the best that nature has to offer.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park – hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more.
• Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close-up.
• Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala.
• Tour Katoomba – resort capital of the Blue Mountains.
• At Echo Point, see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley.
• Ride the world’s steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Scenic Skyway.
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk.
• Exclusive banquet lunch at Three Sisters Cafe.
• Visit the quaint mountain village of Leura.
• Enjoy a local specialty as guests of Maurice Cooper (Mr. Teapot) at Bygone Beautys… a traditional English Tea or a Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream.(own expense).
• Walk the picturesque mountain village of Leura.
• Take a delightful scenic cruise on the Parramatta River with commentary to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay aboard Captain Cook Cruises.
• Time to relax and enjoy a beverage from the onboard bar to complete your day (own expense).
Top attractions in Sydney
Opened in 1973, the Sydney Opera House stages more than 1,600 performances a year, ranging from from opera, ballet, dance to music and comedy shows, in its concert halls and...
The Sydney Harbour Bridge, the world's largest steel arch bridge, is an architectural landmark that spans one of the Earth's finest natural harbors. Opened in 1932, it is lovingly nicknamed...
Bondi Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Australia and it is known around the world. Crescent shaped, white sand beach is favorite hangout place for people from...
More travel info about Sydney and Australia
Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities. It is known globally for its unique, sail-like design of the Sydney Opera House, which became...
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and...
Top hotels in Sydney
Zara Tower – Luxury Suites and Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Sydney. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you...
Quay West Suites Sydney provides 5-star flats situated in Sydney's historic Rocks district. The hotel is only a5-minute walk from Circular Quay where you can see the iconic Sydney Harbor...
The 5-star Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Sydney. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay...
Featuring a swimming pool and free WiFi, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney CBD (Central Business District) is just a 15-minute walk from Circular Quay, where you can visit the...
The landmark Sofitel Sydney Wentworth provides luxurious accommodation with a flat-screen cable TV in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District).
Located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Hilton Sydney houses the largest health club in the city and fine dining in its iconic brasserie. The Town Hall train station is...