Get a local perspective of Western Australia’s most charming city with a 1.5 hour Perth walking tour.
• Explore the historic and cultural highlights of Perth City on foot with one of our fun and bubbly Chief Explorers
On this fun and informative walking tour you will get to explore the historic and cultural highlights of Perth City with one of our fun, bubbly and passionate Chief Explorers (Tour Guides).
What To Expect
• Explore hidden laneways within central Perth that house boutique cafes and shops.
• Discover the growing street art around Perth from local and international artists.
• Learn about the history of Perth and how it has changed over the past 200 years.
• Plan your evening entertainment in Perth as your guide points out the lively nightlife spots.
• Found out how to get around Perth and beyond using public transport including the free buses.
• The tour is approximately 90 to 100 minutes in length.
• With Perth being relatively flat, the tours are not too strenuous.
• The walking tour is wheelchair friendly as there are no steps.
• Wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat/sunscreen is recommended.
• We also suggest a bottle of water and don’t forget your camera.
Top attractions in Perth
This magnificent tower is usually referred to as The Bell Tower or the Swan Bell Tower. It is an 82.5 meter high copper and...
Fremantle Markets is a public market situated at the intersection of South Terrace and Henderson Road, Fremantle, about 20 km from Perth city center.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden is large green area of more than 400 hectare overviewing Perth. The park is a diverse combination of green...
More travel info about Perth and Australia
All the way in 1829, British settlers established a free settler colony as part of the Swan River Colony. They named it "Perth" after the city of Perth in
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. The capital, Canberra, is the only major city located inland. The vast inland area of country is called Outback...
Top hotels in Perth
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre, The Westin Perth is conveniently located in the heart of Perth, 200 meters from the Perth Concert Hall and 300 meters...
QT Perth is a luxurious, designer, urban hotel located in the center of Perth City, suitable for those who enjoy shopping, dining and having fun. There is an on-site restaurant,...
Constructed on the banks of the Swan River overlooking the skyline of Perth City, Crown Metropol Perth provides new, luxurious accommodation just a 15-minute drive from Perth International and Domestic...