Join us for a memorable Discover Perth Tour and enjoying the many sites has to offer with our knowledgeable guides.
• Enjoy the sights of Perth starting with Kings Park
• Wine tasting at a winery in the Swan Valley followed by shared platters for lunch
• Caversham Wildlife Park getting up close & personal with kangaroos etc
• Perth’s Cottesloe Beach
Join us for a memorable day discovering Perth and enjoying the many sites has to offer. If you are looking for a quality tour with our knowledgeable guides, then join us for a tour to remember.
• Pick up and drop off in comfortable air conditioned vehicles
• Enjoy the sites at Kings Park including the Suspension Bridge and the Whispering Wall
• We drive past Elizabeth Quay, the Bell Tower and through the historic town of Guildford
• Enjoy wine tasting at a winery in the Swan Valley
• We will savour delicious shared platters for lunch at a winery
• A complimentary glass of wine included with lunch
• Experience Caversham Wildlife Park feeding the Kangaroos; meet the Wombat and friends and Koala’s
• We end the day at Cottesloe Beach, Perth’s most popular beach for bathing, surfing and snorkeling
Top attractions in Perth
This magnificent tower is usually referred to as The Bell Tower or the Swan Bell Tower. It is an 82.5 meter high copper and...
Fremantle Markets is a public market situated at the intersection of South Terrace and Henderson Road, Fremantle, about 20 km from Perth city center.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden is large green area of more than 400 hectare overviewing Perth. The park is a diverse combination of green...
More travel info about Perth and Australia
All the way in 1829, British settlers established a free settler colony as part of the Swan River Colony. They named it "Perth" after the city of Perth in Scotland,...
Australia is both a country and a continent between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. Majority of population lives in coastal areas where largest cities flourish: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. The capital, Canberra, is the only major city located inland. The vast inland area of country is called Outback...
Top hotels in Perth
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre, The Westin Perth is conveniently located in the heart of Perth, 200 meters from the Perth Concert Hall and 300 meters...
QT Perth is a luxurious, designer, urban hotel located in the center of Perth City, suitable for those who enjoy shopping, dining and having fun. There is an on-site restaurant,...
Constructed on the banks of the Swan River overlooking the skyline of Perth City, Crown Metropol Perth provides new, luxurious accommodation just a 15-minute drive from Perth International and Domestic...
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Perth
Last Updated on by