Experience the rich and delectable food and brewery culture of Toronto with a fantastic Toronto distillery tour and food tour through 3 local neighborhoods.
• Led by a local Culinary Professional.
• Tour what was once the largest distillery in the world.
• Visit 3 distinct Toronto neighborhoods.
• Enjoy 10 dishes at local Eateries
• Taste the best Mediterranean Food in Toronto.
• Do a craft beer tasting at a Toronto institution that dates back to 1889.
• Discover the city`s latest food trends
• Taste the best Dark Chocolate in the World.
Taste where old meets new! Join us on a leisurely stroll as we eat our way through an iconic Toronto neighborhood that began in the early 19th Century as a home to the Irish immigrants that built this city. Steeped in history this area was home to the breweries, brickyards, cork stop makers and the largest distillery in the world. As we walk the quaint laneways of Corktown we will see fine examples of British row houses and the cobble stone street of the distillery will give way to the finest preserved examples of industrial architecture in the North American.
Along the way, we will revel in fun facts, history and humorous stories of the city. Truly an area of contrasts from historical neighborhoods to the brand new Canary district, home of the 2015 PAN AM Games athletes village.
Tasting highlights include, the best Mediterranean food in the city, authentic Mexican cuisine, some global fusion inspired appetizers, a visit to a chocolate shop that has recently been awarded “best dark chocolate in the world” and a craft beer tasting at a Corktown institution first opened in 1889.
We guarantee you a full belly and a new found knowledge of Toronto after our 7 tasty stops.
Check flights and hotel offers for Toronto: