Learn to make the perfect cocktail like a master mixologist with a delectable Toronto drinking tour that explores Cocktails Through the Ages!
• Led by a top Toronto mixologist and culinary professional
• Learn to make 8 different cocktails
• Discover the history of the cocktail and the cocktail lounge
• Learn about the art of cocktail making
• Discover the world of premium spirits
• Get recipes to take home
• Go behind the scenes at one of Toronto`s hottest cocktail bar
• Learn the science behind cocktail making
• Enjoy complimentary bar snacks
Join us as we take a trip through the ages and discover the most popular cocktails of the last century. Discover all of the secrets to an expertly hand crafted cocktail and learn about the premium spirits and fresh ingredients to make them. From prohibition style drinks to classics such as the martini, old fashion and whiskey sour – you will learn how to make them all!
Taught by one of Toronto`s best bar tenders this class will mix it up and get your shake face on. It`s a party experience like no other!
More info about Toronto:
Destination Toronto Toronto, a vibrant and diverse capital of the province of Ontario is also Canada’s largest and most populous city. Located on Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore, Toronto grew from original settlements in mid-18th century to become economic and cultural center of Canada.
More info about Canada:
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north.