Cruise along Chao Phraya River, be mesmerized by the city at night and enjoy some good food and relaxing music.
•The Chao Phraya cruise is the bloodline connecting the Thai ancient traditions to the present day Thailand.
•Get served with the best Thai and international cuisines while enjoying the soothing saxophone and violin.
•Witness the charismatically glittering Wat Arun (the temple of Dawn) and the Grand palace and make some moves on the dance floor!
Admire the serene beauty of Bangkok at night by Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise from Tour Pirate. Enjoy some mouthwatering delicacies!
• Pick Up at 18:00 Hrs (Approx) & Drop at 2200 Hrs on Seat in coach basis.
• 19:30 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.). Followed by a warm welcome.
• 19:45 Depart River City Pier. Waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks. The singer introduces safety regulations in case of emergency.
• 20.00 Dinner: Select your desired dishes from international buffet bar. The musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to compliment your meal.
• 21.00 Time for a dance! Select cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
• 21.45 Arrive River City Pier and enjoy a comfortable ride back home
Top attractions in Bangkok
The most famous landmark in Bangkok and presumably in entire Thailand, The Grand Palace is mesmerizing architectural complex in the heart of Bangkok.
Wat Arun, known internationally as Temple of Down (full name: Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan) is one of the most important temples in Bangkok.
Wat Phra Kaeo, the most sacred temple in Thailand, is a home to the statue Emerald Buddha, which is now a synonym of the temple, as it is globally known …
More travel info about Bangkok and Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand`s capital, is famous for dynamic street life and exciting night entertainment. In contrast to lively night life and entertainment opportunities, there are many shrines and temples throughout the …
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country with diverse geography, rich culture and history. It is in the top ten world tourist destination for decades and for a good reason. Tourists …
Top hotels in Bangkok
Offering luxury housing with contemporary facilities and free Wi-Fi in government fields, W Bangkok Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain Station. It features an indoor swimming …
5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissotel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of "Thailand`s Leading City Resort" award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers …
Kempinski Residences Bangkok brings the world-renowned luxury of the Kempinski brand to Bangkok, in its prime shopping and entertainment district. Located within the grand complex of the five-star Siam Kempinski …
Located in Bangkok Riverside, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel, Towers is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bangkok. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel`s facilities and …
The Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is 100 meters from the Skytrain Station of Thonglor BTS. It provides contemporary rooms with air conditioning and bathroom facilities.
Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel is located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Khao San Road and 1.4 miles from Patpong. Distance from Grand Palace is 1.7 mi. The airport of …
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Bangkok
Last Updated on by