Enjoy walking in Central Park!
• You will be well-informed about park history, movie locations, and celebrity homes around the park
• Embracing the attractions of Central Park at your own pace
• Discover this masterpiece of American architecture
To book a walking trip, a minimum group of 3 individuals is needed. At least one parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 12. As more individuals reserve, there will definitely be less cost per individual.
How about adopting Central Park’s attractions at your own pace?
Central Park was intended in the 19th century as an oasis of relief for a quickly increasing town and has developed into one of the United States’ historic masterpieces. Central Park is a key component of the town that no New Yorker can give up. Its architecture fits so perfectly into the urban setting that many individuals never think it’s man-made entirely.
Central Park is an enchanting and excellent way to explore this American architecture masterpiece is a walking tour. Central Park Walking tour tours are best known for its fountains, monuments, carvings, bridges and some lakes. Follow your skilled guide through the breezing routes, the passages and the archways, and learn the layout and history of Central Park.
You will also be advised on the itinerary of many film scene places that you could only see on a screen. There are no hard mountains and the walk tours are rated effortless.
Some of our walking tour spots:
• Wollman ice-skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
• Dakota Building where Mia Farrow lives in Rosemary’s Baby
• Tavern on the Green, used as a location in Ghostbusters and Wall Street
• Bethesda Fountain, as seen in Enchanted and Gossip Girl
• The Bandshell where Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer were shot
• The Boathouse Cafe used for When Harry Met Sally and Sex and the City
• The Pond, which from in Home Alone II during the pigeon lady scene
• The Dairy, as beautiful Victorian gothic building, which is featured in Independence Day
• The Mall, also known as the literary walk is used for Vanilla Sky and Big Daddy
• The Bow Bridge, this white bridge was featured in films such as Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan
• The Conservatory where Stuart Little drove sail boats
The lengthy walking tour of Central Park Sightseeing is two hours. Learn about the anecdotes of renowned Central Park from our fun and informative tours guides. For years, this is an experience you’ll remember. These guided tours include rain or shine, extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain, strong 35 mph or more winds, heavy snow, and temperatures 24 degrees below or 96 degrees above.
Recall bringing your cameras, please. You can’t miss taking photos of the locations you need to see in the labyrinth of Central Park!
Top attractions in New York City
Empire State Building is an iconic office tower, offering observatories and exhibits, located in Manhattan, New York. Built in 1931, this art deco style building is the fifth tallest structure...
Central Park is New York’s urban oasis in Manhattan, most visited city park in the US. Features pedestrian paths for walking and jogging, ballfields, a zoo, carousel and boat rentals.
A symbol of New York and the US in general, this iconic statue is located in New York City Harbor on Liberty Island. Opened in 1886, it offers tours, museum...
More travel info about New York City and United States
New York City is a global center of culture, art, fashion and finance and the most populous city in the US. The city is made out of five boroughs sitting on the Hudson River’s entry into the Atlantic Ocean. Manhattan,...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in New York City
This all-suite property is situated 500 m from the World Trade Centre, with 2000 pieces of artwork on display and an atrium.
New York Four Seasons Hotel, built by I.M. Pei, with an Art Deco lobby and onyx ceiling, provides guests a five-star New York hotel living experience. Located between Park Avenue...
A 2-minute walk from Central Park, this hotel is located at the top of Time Warner Center. Offering a 75-foot indoor pool, it provides rooms with Manhattan panoramic views.
Loews Regency New York Hotel is a contemporary family-friendly hotel located on the renowned Park Avenue, 2 blocks from Central Park and a 17-minute drive from the Rockefeller Center. It...
Set in a prime location of New York, NY, W New York Times Square puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities...
This luxury Manhattan hotel is located at Times Square and features an on-site restaurant and bar. The subway station of the 42nd Street-Port Authority is just outside the hotel.