Central Park Bike Tour
• Discover New York’s largest masterpiece on two wheels with our professional guides!
• Many stops near essential attractions of Central Park!
• We will provide the equipment like a bike, map, helmet, basket and lock during the tour.
Discover New York’s largest masterpiece on two wheels with our professional guides!
Central Park is a national park in the heart of New York City. A perfect combination of historical architecture and nature, truly one of the wonders of the world, right in the middle of New York City’s skyscrapers.
When you decide to see Central Park with your family or your friends and for those who enjoy a little leg stretching, this guided bike tour meets your needs. Our experienced and also well-informed tour guides will share their interesting knowledge about historical attractions, celebrity homes, movie locations, in accordance with your wishes. They know how to entertain you!
This fun tour takes nearly 2 hours in relaxing way, so it includes many stops near essential attractions of Central Park. Instead of endless walking or getting lost, you will enjoy when you discover this amazing park.
• Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up
• Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon’s memorial
• Be fascinated from the skylines across Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
• See the beautiful Great Lawn’s landscape on the top of Belvedere Castle
• Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden
• Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux’s masterpiece Bethesda Terrace. It is considered the heart of Central Park
• Envy the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water
• Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are catchy nowadays
When you pick this guided tour option, we will provide the equipment like a bike, map, helmet, basket and lock during the tour. Please remember to bring your cameras. You can’t miss taking pictures of must-seen places in Central Park wonderland!
Top attractions in New York City
Empire State Building is an iconic office tower, offering observatories and exhibits, located in Manhattan, New York. Built in 1931, this art deco style building is the fifth tallest structure...
Central Park is New York’s urban oasis in Manhattan, most visited city park in the US. Features pedestrian paths for walking and jogging, ballfields, a zoo, carousel and boat rentals.
A symbol of New York and the US in general, this iconic statue is located in New York City Harbor on Liberty Island. Opened in 1886, it offers tours, museum...
More travel info about New York City and United States
New York City is a global center of culture, art, fashion and finance and the most populous city in the US. The city is made out of five boroughs sitting on the Hudson River’s entry into the Atlantic Ocean. Manhattan,...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in New York City
This all-suite property is situated 500 m from the World Trade Centre, with 2000 pieces of artwork on display and an atrium.
New York Four Seasons Hotel, built by I.M. Pei, with an Art Deco lobby and onyx ceiling, provides guests a five-star New York hotel living experience. Located between Park Avenue...
A 2-minute walk from Central Park, this hotel is located at the top of Time Warner Center. Offering a 75-foot indoor pool, it provides rooms with Manhattan panoramic views.
Loews Regency New York Hotel is a contemporary family-friendly hotel located on the renowned Park Avenue, 2 blocks from Central Park and a 17-minute drive from the Rockefeller Center. It...
Set in a prime location of New York, NY, W New York Times Square puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities...
This luxury Manhattan hotel is located at Times Square and features an on-site restaurant and bar. The subway station of the 42nd Street-Port Authority is just outside the hotel.