• A totally new, innovative concept
• State-of-the-art bus
• Savor the finest cuisine during an authentic French gourmet experience!
• 360-degree panoramic terrace
• The most beautiful views of Paris, including its squares, avenues, and monuments
The BUSTRONOME is a high-end double decker bus featuring a 360-degree panoramic glass roof. Panoramic sightseeing in Paris in the best conditions, whatever the season.
A delightful way to discover the food and wine of the cultural capital of Paris, while viewing the most beautiful monuments.
The unprecedented marriage between visual beauty and culinary delights on board this luxury restaurant bus. On board, passengers will be rewarded with the most beautiful views of Paris while savoring the best of French gastronomy.
Spring 2018 Lunch Menu (through June 15, 2018)
* Sade fish ceviche, crunchy beet
* Hake, creamy fennel with taragon and asparagus, lemon jelly
* Beef chuck candied, Anna potatoes, multicolored carrots and juice
* Saint-Honore strawberry and rhubarb
Summer 2018 Lunch Menu (June 16 through August 31, 2018)
* Tomato gazpacho, terrine of fresh goat cheese, crunchy zucchini
* Sea bream flower, cream of gardener peas, polenta and vanilla butter
* Veal Marengo, Tarbes beans, tomato veal juice, carrots
* Amaretto baba, stewed apricots, and thyme whipped cream
If you are vegetarian, please leave a note in the comments section of the checkout page so that we can request vegetarian dishes well in advance.
Top attractions in Paris
More travel info about Paris and France
France, a country in Western Europe, has everything that traveler needs for exiting journey: medieval cities and castles, villages in Alps and, of course, Mediterranean Riviera, for relaxing summer holidays....Read More
Top hotels in Paris
Hôtel Dupond-Smith is situated in central Paris, in the Marais district. It provides separately decorated rooms with characteristics of design. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and a 15-minute walk from...Read More
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for Paris
Last Updated on by