• Escape Bogota`s stress and travel for 2 hour to a beautiful location with moderate tropical weather.
• Don`t miss the chance of enhancing your experience in Bogota with 3 different extreme sports in one day.
• Feel the thrill and the adrenaline of a 1.5 hour rafting on the level 3 rapids of Rio Negro.
• Rappel down a 20-meter waterfall and test your self-control and patience.
• Fly at full speed across the Rio Negro valley above a 500-meters canopy.
• Included: insurance, an experienced guide and rescue kayak backup, to ensure that we perform these activities the safest way.
• Enjoy a rewarding lunch at the basecamp.
• Relax at the swimming pool, play some local games and have a comforting shower before going back to Bogota.
Want to complement your experience in Bogota with a rush of adrenaline? We have the perfect solution for you! Our extreme day is a 12 hour excursion to a village located two hours away from Bogota, known for its extreme sports offerings in a pristine tropical forest setting. Don`t miss the opportunity to perform three different extreme sports in one day at a unique location.
After we reach the basecamp at Tobia, we will change clothes and get ready for the adventure. There we will receive some instructions and get ready for the first challenge of the day: rafting. This extreme sport is a blend of adrenaline, balance, love for nature, and passion for challenges. This activity is ideal to enhance teamwork within organizations or families. After driving some minutes up the river, we will reach the starting point. From there we`ll descend 6km (1.5 hours) through Rio Negro, an intriguing river found in a warm tropical weather climate and surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
At the finish line, a snack and drink will be waiting for us to recover energy for the next challenge. We will walk for about 20 minutes until we reach a waterfall where we will rappel down the 20-meter fall. A true proof of self-control and patience.
Then, we will go back to the basecamp where a well deserved homemade lunch will be waiting for us. After lunch, we can relax and rest at the swimming pool, get back into our dry clothes and get ready for the last stop of the day. For this, you will fly at full speed across the valley of the river on a 500-meter long zip-line; we couldn`t think of a better way to finish off the day!
Finally, our driver will get you safely back to Bogota and drop you off at your hotel.