Take Tours4Fun’s all around town tour with multi-lingual and enjoy the wonderful sightseeing of New York City, like Times Square, Empire State Building, Chinatown, Little Italy, Wall Street, and more.
• Downtown Tour
• Uptown Treasures, Harlem Tour
• Brooklyn Tour
• Night Tour
• Circle Line 75-Minute Harbor Cruise
• Visit to Museum of the City of New York
• New York City’s FIRST Hop-On, Hop-Off Double-Dec tour narration in Multi-languages
All Around New York Bus Tour
Same as All Around Town Tour above, extended for another 24 hours. Includes Downtown Tour, Uptown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, the Night Tour, Hop-on, hop-off Sightseeing Ferry, choice of the New York Historical Society Museum or Museum of the City of New York and value-added Eat and Play Card.
Downtown Tour Hop-on, hop-off
• Approx. 3 hours
• Departs from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (frequent departures)
• Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
• Approx. 2 hours
• From 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (frequent departures)
• Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater District, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
Brooklyn Hop-on, hop-off Tour
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily From 10:30 am – 3:30 pm every 30 minutes from Park Row (Downtown Tour Stop #11 – City Hall, Brooklyn Bridge)
• A hop-on, hop-off tour will stop at Brooklyn Promenade/ Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Customers will also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
Night Tour ( Not hop-on, hop-off)
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily 6:30 pm (winter), 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm
• See New York when it sparkles! Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan. Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry
Enjoy the fun, flexibility of hop-on, hop-off by sea! Learn about NYC with guided tour commentary while traveling from stop to stop. This service operates with four stops:
1. Pier 78, West 38 th Street and Hudson River
2. 199 Vesey Street Pier (lower Manhattan) – connection to Downtown Tour at stop #11, Park Row
3. Pier 11 (Wall Street and South Street) – connection to Downtown Tour at stop #13, South Street Seaport
4. DUMBO (Fulton Street and Furman Street) – connection to Brooklyn Tour at stop #2, Brooklyn Promenade
The New-York Historical Society
The New York Historical Society, one of America’s pre-eminent cultural institutions, is dedicated to fostering research, presenting history and art exhibitions, and public programs that reveal the dynamism of history and its influence on the world of today. Founded in 1804, the New York Historical is the oldest museum in New York City.
Museum of the City of New York
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city’s cultural diversity through rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world’s largest and most important cities.
Value-added Eat and Play Card included
The Eat and Play Card is a NYC vacation savings program, providing exclusive access to savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more. Each card is valid for up to 4 people and can be used again and again for the duration of an entire NYC stay.
Top attractions in New York City
Empire State Building is an iconic office tower, offering observatories and exhibits, located in Manhattan, New York. Built in 1931, this art deco style building is the fifth tallest structure...
Central Park is New York’s urban oasis in Manhattan, most visited city park in the US. Features pedestrian paths for walking and jogging, ballfields, a zoo, carousel and boat rentals.
A symbol of New York and the US in general, this iconic statue is located in New York City Harbor on Liberty Island. Opened in 1886, it offers tours, museum...
More travel info about New York City and United States
New York City is a global center of culture, art, fashion and finance and the most populous city in the US. The city is made out of five boroughs sitting on the Hudson River’s entry into the Atlantic Ocean. Manhattan,...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in New York City
This all-suite property is situated 500 m from the World Trade Centre, with 2000 pieces of artwork on display and an atrium.
New York Four Seasons Hotel, built by I.M. Pei, with an Art Deco lobby and onyx ceiling, provides guests a five-star New York hotel living experience. Located between Park Avenue...
A 2-minute walk from Central Park, this hotel is located at the top of Time Warner Center. Offering a 75-foot indoor pool, it provides rooms with Manhattan panoramic views.
Loews Regency New York Hotel is a contemporary family-friendly hotel located on the renowned Park Avenue, 2 blocks from Central Park and a 17-minute drive from the Rockefeller Center. It...
Set in a prime location of New York, NY, W New York Times Square puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities...
This luxury Manhattan hotel is located at Times Square and features an on-site restaurant and bar. The subway station of the 42nd Street-Port Authority is just outside the hotel.