Discover New York and why its pizza is famous on this Brooklyn Pizza tour! Find out for yourself what locals, pizza aficionados, food critics, the Food Network, the Travel Channel and the Zagat Survey already know about the best pizzerias in Brooklyn!
• As seen on “The Today Show,” the Travel Channel and Food Network!” as well as voted the “#1 tour of Brooklyn” on Tripadvisor!”
• Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for the most spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge!
• Coney Island’s landmark amusement park and boardwalk
• The scenic Brooklyn and Verrazano-Narrows Bridges.
• The history of pizza from Italy to Brooklyn.
• The Brooklyn Army Terminal where Elvis shipped off to Germany in 1958.
• Million dollar homes along scenic Shore Road in Bay Ridge, including the famous “Gingerbread House”
• Learn about Brooklyn-born celebrities
• Locations from movies filmed in Brooklyn such as “Saturday Night Fever,” “Goodfellas,” “The French Connection,” “Scent of a Woman,” “Annie Hall”and many more. View the respective movie clips on our TV monitors as we drive up to the movie locations!
The bus tour includes 2 slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi’s (specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza) and L&B Spumoni Gardens (specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza) as well as an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest.
Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island.
Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and many more.
Top attractions in New York City
Empire State Building is an iconic office tower, offering observatories and exhibits, located in Manhattan, New York. Built in 1931, this art deco style building is the fifth tallest structure...
Central Park is New York’s urban oasis in Manhattan, most visited city park in the US. Features pedestrian paths for walking and jogging, ballfields, a zoo, carousel and boat rentals.
A symbol of New York and the US in general, this iconic statue is located in New York City Harbor on Liberty Island. Opened in 1886, it offers tours, museum...
More travel info about New York City and United States
New York City is a global center of culture, art, fashion and finance and the most populous city in the US. The city is made out of five boroughs sitting on the Hudson River’s entry into the Atlantic Ocean. Manhattan,...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in New York City
This all-suite property is situated 500 m from the World Trade Centre, with 2000 pieces of artwork on display and an atrium.
New York Four Seasons Hotel, built by I.M. Pei, with an Art Deco lobby and onyx ceiling, provides guests a five-star New York hotel living experience. Located between Park Avenue...
A 2-minute walk from Central Park, this hotel is located at the top of Time Warner Center. Offering a 75-foot indoor pool, it provides rooms with Manhattan panoramic views.
Loews Regency New York Hotel is a contemporary family-friendly hotel located on the renowned Park Avenue, 2 blocks from Central Park and a 17-minute drive from the Rockefeller Center. It...
Set in a prime location of New York, NY, W New York Times Square puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities...
This luxury Manhattan hotel is located at Times Square and features an on-site restaurant and bar. The subway station of the 42nd Street-Port Authority is just outside the hotel.