Discover New York and why its pizza is famous on this Brooklyn Pizza tour! Find out for yourself what locals, pizza aficionados, food critics, the Food Network, the Travel Channel and the Zagat Survey already know about the best pizzerias in Brooklyn!
• As seen on “The Today Show,” the Travel Channel and Food Network!” as well as voted the “#1 tour of Brooklyn” on Tripadvisor!”
• Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for the most spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge!
• Coney Island`s landmark amusement park and boardwalk
• The scenic Brooklyn and Verrazano-Narrows Bridges.
• The history of pizza from Italy to Brooklyn.
• The Brooklyn Army Terminal where Elvis shipped off to Germany in 1958.
• Million dollar homes along scenic Shore Road in Bay Ridge, including the famous “Gingerbread House”
• Learn about Brooklyn-born celebrities
• Locations from movies filmed in Brooklyn such as “Saturday Night Fever,” “Goodfellas,” “The French Connection,” “Scent of a Woman,” “Annie Hall”and many more. View the respective movie clips on our TV monitors as we drive up to the movie locations!
The bus tour includes 2 slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi`s (specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza) and L&B Spumoni Gardens (specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza) as well as an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn`s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest.
Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island.
Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and many more.
Check flights and hotel offers for New York: