The best of Switzerland and Italy in 9 days from Zurich to Venice. Discover Interlaken and Lucerne, then visit Milan, Rome, Florence, and Venice.
• Includes eight nights of accommodations and a transfer from the airport for worry-free travel
• Enjoy a boat trip along Lake Zurich with stops at lakeside villages and a medieval castle
• Experience a scenic cable car ride to Grindelwald-First followed with a full-course lunch
• See beautiful Lake Como and enjoy dinner in Milan
• Take unforgettable photos of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Visit the Vatican, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum in Rome
• Find Il Duomo, Michelangelo’s David and other Renaissance treasures in Florence
• Relax on a water bus tour of Venice’s canals and visit St. Mark’s Square
Attractions included in this trip:
Top attractions in Venice
Locally called Palazzo Ducale (Ducal Palace, Palace of the Duke), Doge’s Palace is a massive palace complex next to St. Mark’s Square and on a Venice canal, with ornate rooms,...
St. Mark's Basilica is an iconic church cathedral with gilded domes, located on the St. Mark’s Square. It is featuring opulent interior, myriad mosaics and a museum.
St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco) is the main public square of Venice with many landmarks. It is favorite tourist hangout and photo opportunity area and great starting point to...
More travel info about Venice and Italy
Venice is a capital of Veneto region in Italy and it is located in a lagoon in the north Adriatic Sea. It was also the capital of Republic of Venice, sovereign state that was ruling the region from 7th until...
Italy has it all: rich history, spectacular cultural heritage, great food, wonderful site seeing experiences, numerous world known landmarks, friendly people, affordable accommodation and easy transport from place to place.
Top hotels in Venice
Offering luxurious rooms with antique furniture and fine fabrics, Hotel Metropole is set in a privileged place – 350 m from Saint Mark’s Square in Venice. The hotel boasts a...
Facing the Grand Canal of Venice and overlooking the Rialto Bridge, Hotel Al Ponte Antico provides lodging in a palace dating back to the 14th century. A daily breakfast is...
Located in the historic center of Venice, just 450 meters from Rialto Bridge, Hotel ai Cavalieri di Venezia is a 6-minute walk from St. Mark’s Square. There is free WiFi...
Offering elegant rooms and suites as well as a good restaurant, Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel is housed in a 16th-century building overlooking the Grand Canal in Venice. In the courtyard...
Just a 2-minute walk from St. Mark’s Square in Venice, the Bauer Palazzo Hotel provides spacious, elegant rooms with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. It has a gourmet restaurant...
Overlooking the Grand Canal, Centurion Palace provides 5-star luxury in Venice, next to the Church of Santa Maria della Salute. Drinks are served at the private courtyard of the hotel.