Join this 7-Day tour to visit Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Oregon, Crater Lake and San Francisco!
• This tour focuses on San Franciso city tour, Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk)
• Redwood National Forest, Eureka, Crater Lake, Klamath Falls, Lava Beds National Monument
• Agency with three bases in LA, LV and SFO to offer services
• Effective ring itinerary to avoid repeating
• Settled or adjacent hotels
• Tour guide with fluent English and Chinese
•100% check in Las Vegas Excalibur hotel
More info about Las Vegas:
Las Vegas is located in the middle of Mojave Desert in Nevada, but that didn’t upset city’s position as a top gambling and entertainment spot in the world. Almost 40 million tourists visit this unique city every year, which makes it one of the most popular destinations in the US.
More info about United States:
The US is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression ‘melting pot’ came from the US) that attracts millions of tourists every year and it tops world tourism rankings for decades.